42 Creative Ways to Use Succulents in Your Wedding
Showing up in everything from flower crowns and boutonnieres to favors and centerpieces, stylish succulents have taken the wedding world by storm. And because we’re such big fans of this hot trend ourselves, we’ve rounded up 42 fun ways to make succulents a special part of your own big day. Whether you use them to create a stunning ceremony backdrop, bring beauty to your bouquet or add a gorgeously green touch to your cake, there’s sure to be love all around for these simply spectacular superstars.
5. Boho Chic Succulent Bouquet: Love the boho wedding trend? Channel the vibe by asking your florist to recreate this stunning bouquet — or using it as inspo for your own DIYed version. (via Every Last Detail)
6. Southwestern Desert Succulent Bouquet: Featuring a unique combination of succulents, orange pin cushions, coral spray roses and more, this desert romance bouquet is the ultimate showstopper. (via Ruffled)
10. Summer Succulent Bouquet: Planning a summer wedding? Pair a simple dress with a succulent and rose bouquet, plus matching coral nails and a colorful, eye-catching necklace. (via Heart Love Weddings)
14. Billy Ball Succulent Boutonniere: Personalized flasks make a great groomsmen gift, while succulents and billy ball flowers offer a unique spin on the traditional boutonniere. (via The Frosted Petticoat)
16. Country Cool Succulent Boutonniere: Couldn’t help but fall in love with the cotton succulent bouquet we featured up above? Don’t miss the chance to pair it with this just-as-awesome complementary boutonniere. (via Wedding Chicks)
30. Rustic Chic Centerpiece: A little bit chic and a little bit rustic, this unique centerpiece gorgeously combines succulents, flowers and berries. (via Casar Casar)
34. Succulent-Covered Antique Bed: An antique bed covered in succulents makes a great addition to your outdoor reception space, while also providing an amazing backdrop for photos. (via Heart Love Weddings)
41. Succulent-Inspired Cupcakes: Have your succulents and eat them, too, by serving up a batch of these super sweet cupcakes. (via Healthy Way to Cook)
Are you planning to make succulents a part of your wedding day? Share your own creative ideas with us below or on Facebook!