Warm Up Your Printer for These 20 Holiday Printables
Walk into any home decorating store and before you know it, you’re walking out with $50 (at least) worth of holiday decor. How does that even happen? Elves probably. If you’ve put yourself on a decorating budget this season (after all, that new purse isn’t going to buy itself), then head to your printer for some seasonal cheer. Stock up on paper and glue and deck the halls with these 20 printable holiday ornaments, gift wrap and garlands.
1. Printable Holiday Gift List: Does anyone else get overwhelmed trying to keep the gift shopping list straight? Make sure you don’t miss anything important with this handy gift list. (via Design Eat Repeat)
2. Hanukkah Banners + Cupcake Toppers: It’s the most wonderful time of year, when you get to drink wine and cover treats in sprinkles. Print these tree toppers, attach to a toothpick and string up this banner for any/all of your eight crazy nights. (via evermine)
3. Let It Snow Gift Boxes: These mini gift boxes are perfect for winter party favors, stocking stuffers or mini gifts. There are also coordinating gift tags so your entire gift game stays on point. (via Studio DIY)
5. Reindeer Nose Envelopes: Red is so last year. This year Rudolph is rocking the sprinkle-nosed look, and it’s the perfect printable for adding some humor to your holiday cards. (via Design Eat Repeat)
6. Printable House Boxes: Set up a mini village, hang them on the tree or use them as little gift boxes. Who wouldn’t want to receive a gift in a box that’s cute enough to be used as decoration? (via Design Is Yay)
7. Geometric Snowman: These little guys are so cute, you’re going to end up printing off a whole army of them. Use them as tree decorations or gift toppers, or just line them up along your windowsill. (via Minieco)
10. Merry Printable: Add this festive printable artwork to your gallery wall as a little reminder to stay merry even when the holiday becomes more rush + stress than merry + bright. (via Live Laugh Rowe)
11. Santa’s Belt Gift Box: These little boxes are ideal for filling with goodies and tossing in a stocking. Pillow boxes are easy to make — and you only have to glue one tab, so you’re not sitting around waiting for glue to dry. (via Let’s Wrap Stuff)
16. Winter Village: No snow, no problem. White puff paint gives these cardstock houses a perfectly frosted look. And you can put mini lights behind them to light up the windows. (via A Beautiful Mess)
17. Be Jolly Printable: If you don’t have a mantel to decorate, set up a festive scene along a console table with this big printable and lots of candles and ornaments. (via Love on Sunday)
20. Printable Spoon Soldiers: Disposable cutlery is super handy when you’re feeding a big crowd (no dishes = more party), but it’s also not very pretty. Make things a little more festive with these printable soliders, or just glue them onto popsicle sticks to use as decoration. (via Design Is Yay)
Which is your favorite printable? Tell us about your DIY decorations in the comments below!