While all the fashionistas love H&M for fast fashion and hysteria-inducing collaborations, all you homemakers should know that its home offerings and seasonal decor are just as enticing. As you’d expect, the styles are on-trend but at crazy affordable prices that make decorating for the holidays even more fun. Whether you need some new mugs to DIY a coffee cart for the winter season or you’re looking for some ways to jazz up your table centerpieces, H&M has it all with accompanying metallic accents and cozy textures.
1. Small Porcelain Plates ($6): Please pass the penguins. From gilded hand lettering to whimsical animals, H&M’s festive dishes are almost too adorable to put away when holiday entertaining is over.
2. Wooden Salad Servers ($13): Add some rustic charm to your kitchen and table with these wooden cutting boards, salad servers and serving trays. Wouldn’t that mini wooden tray look great as a cheese board?
3. Jute Christmas Tree Mat ($18): It’s time to cover up that ugly Christmas tree stand with bold red stars. Lay out this red and tan mat to catch the needles and the piles of presents that might find their way into your home.
4. Faux Fur Seat Cushions ($18): Your dinner guests won’t want to leave the table with seats this soft and warm. Not that they’ll be able to move after stuffing themselves on your delicious holiday treats.
5. Cotton Tablecloth ($30): For a classical Scandinavian holiday look, stick with a simple gold and white color scheme and accessorize with geometric patterns and colorful accents.
6. Christmas Ornaments ($13): Dress up the tree (or a tray on the coffee table) with big + beautiful mercury glass baubles.
8. Glass Dome With Gold Plate ($18): Sure glass cloches are super trendy, but they can also be super expensive. Finding these for under $20 bucks is a guilt-free indulgence that will take your holiday decor to the next level.
10. Faux Fur Throw ($80): You can never have enough faux fur when the temperatures get colder. Treat couch-surfing house guests to a sweet, sophisticated throw on the bed or in the living room and they might never want to leave.
12. Mercury Glass Scented Candles ($10): Set the mood with these pretty candles that look like Christmas ornaments. They come in gold and silver tones so you can coordinate your color theme.
13. Velvet Cushion Cover ($18): Cozy up with some wintry textures this holiday season. Nothing says,”Good tidings” like sequins and velvet.
15. Glass Jar With Gold Lid ($10): You can never have enough pretty storage and these jars are the perfect size for dry ingredients in the kitchen or those layered jars of cookie mix.
Which are your favorite pieces from H&M? Talk to us in the comments below!