It’s time to ditch your go-to dress for a day and try on a pair of printed pants. This wardrobe staple comes in all shapes — flowy, cropped, wide-leg and skinny — and looks great for work and play. From bold brocades to fancy florals, there’s a pair out there for every spring occasion. Whether you’re off to brunch or commuting to the office, we’re sharing 10 of our favorite ways to style your printed pants.
1. Keep It Casual: Pair a colorful floral pant with a casual tee or tank, like this graphic print. With booties and a slouchy bag, this look makes a statement without being over the top. (via Offbeat + Inspired)
3. Sport a Graphic Tee: Impress your brunch date with a sporty, comfortable look. Pair animal print with a graphic tee and denim jacket for a weekend-ready look. Don’t forget red lipstick! (via Chic Street Style)
4. Pair a White Sweater With a Wide Leg: Wide-leg pants can be tricky, but matching them with a slouchy sweater creates an easy and effortless outfit. (via Fashion Vibe)
5. Mix Unexpected Prints: This look totally works because she stays within a similar color palette. A short-sleeve jacket is perfect for spring, and we love the pop of orange and her neutral leopard pumps. (via Curves + Curls)
7. Get Fruity: This pineapple print is everything, and she keeps the pants toned down with a neutral color palette on top. The stripes balance out the print and keep the look fresh and fun. (via A Fancy Affair)
10. Balance With a Blazer: Style a fitted, solid blazer with a print to balance out the look and keep it professional. Layer a crisp button-down or chambray underneath for a perfect work-to-happy-hour ensemble. (via Drop Dead Gorgeous Daily)
How do you style printed pants? Let us know in the comments!