40 Pumpkin Carving Printables to Upgrade Your Jack-O’-Lantern Game
Yes, there maybe a shortage of pumpkins this year, but never fear. The pumpkin industry has assured us that there will be enough of our fave orange gourds to last us through this fall season. After all, it simply wouldn’t be Halloween without jack-o’-lanterns. For a super fun, family-friendly or group hangout DIY session, we’ve rounded up a master list of some of the best pumpkin carving printables available. Perhaps one of these will inspire your creepily creative pumpkin creation. Can’t you just imagine matching Bey and Jay jack-o’-lanterns lighting up your front step and greeting trick-or-treaters this holiday? Amaze.
4. Grand Budapest’s Zero Stencil: This Grand Budapest Hotel‘s Zero stencil is all kinds of amazing. It’d be even better if you and your #squad dressed up in a group costume as the characters. (via Think Geek)
7. Adorable Lucky Cat: This Asian lucky cat carving isn’t just cool — it brings good fortune. Also, guaranteed no one else is going to have this design on a pumpkin in your neighborhood. (via Think Geek)
21. Facebook Thumbs Up: We spend so much time on social media these days, this thumbs up stencil was inevitable. We get the feeling you’ll like this Facebook-inspired pumpkin stencil. (via Better Homes and Gardens)
22. Simple + Classic Fall Leaves: These autumn leaves are simple to carve, yet so seasonal. This easy pattern is great for decorating any pumpkins that need a little extra something. (via Southern Living)
34. Adorable + Simple Bow: This bow pattern is sweet, simple and definitely unexpected on a jack-o-lantern. Carve a whole stripe of these into a large gourd for an extra awesome look. (via Clip Art Panda)
38. Toy Story Alien: Like seriously, how cute is this Toy Story alien-inspired pumpkin? You can attach the ears using toothpicks. You need this pattern to win your pumpkin-carving contest. (via Disney Family)
Do you have a cool jack-o’-lantern you’d like to share? Show us in the comments below!