40 Printable Carving Stencils for the Best Lookin’ Pumpkin in the Patch
Halloween is, like, basically here. We know the costume is probably your main focus for the holiday, but the night just wont be complete without a glowing pumpkin on your doorstep. Whether you want to try your hand at carving up some advanced designs or just want to cut out a simple face, here are 40 printable templates to help you create a damn good lookin’ jack.
2. Projection Pumpkin: Why carve one side when you can carve two! Keep things extra spooky by carving a simple “Boo” on the front and a secret scary face on the back that will project on a wall. (via Martha Stewart)
7. Lanterns: It’s a lantern in a jack-o’-lantern… whoa. If your heads can handle this pumpkin inception, here’s an option that requires minimal carving. Most of the detail in this design comes with the black paint. (via Country Living)
9. Ghostbusters: Why carve a basic ghost when you can create an entire scene from the classic flick? This definitely isn’t the easiest choice, but just think about how proud you’ll make Bill Murray. (via Pink Ray Gun)
10. Charlie Brown Pumpkin: We’ll always have a soft spot for Charlie Brown and the gang in their Halloween special. Make your pumpkin great in more ways than one with this design. (via Creative-Type Dad)
13. Hocus Pocus Pumpkin: It’s probably not such a great idea to light the black-flamed candle and bring these mischievous sisters back to life this Halloween, but we think you should be safe carving their faces into a pumpkin and lighting a tea candle — no promises though. (via Buzzfeed)
21. Caution Signs: Arrange these along the walkway to your door and scare off any timid trick or treaters. Make sure you have some top tier candy for those brave ones that make it all the way to the doorbell. (via Better Homes and Gardens)
29. Mummy Pumpkin: This pumpkin isn’t exactly printable per say but it’s so easy you won’t even need one. Simply make cuts in a white pumpkin similar to what’s pictured above and wedge in two black marbles for the eyes. (via Better Homes and Gardens)
31. Pug Pumpkin: Give your jack a canine kick with this adorable puppy printable. If you decide to go for this design, snap a pic and share it with ModCloth and they’ll donate $5 towards an animal charity of your choice. (via ModCloth)
32. Moon Pumpkin: If you’re after an original design, that’s also totally easy, look no further. The only carving required is a basic crescent shape. All the drama comes when the painted black pumpkin glows orange! (via Midwest Living)
BONUS! Emoji Pumpkins: Alright so this option isn’t exactly a carving printable but it is still a printable. If you don’t want to go through all the effort of carving a jack, just print and paste these onto your pumpkin to bring your favorite silly faces into 3D land. (via Brit + Co)
What are you carving out this year? Tweet us your pumpkin pics @BritandCo!