This Pumpkin Spice Churro Milkshakes Recipe Will Wow Any Guest This Fall Season
The leaves are a-changing, the air is crisp and everything pumpkin spice is in season. It’s autumn (a personal favorite), and I’ve got my own pumpkin spice concoction to share with y’all. Get ready to wow your guests with these babies — pumpkin spice churro milkshakes (served in real pumpkin bowls)! Yep, I’ve carved into and scooped out the insides of these pumpkins to use them as serving cups. Aren’t they adorable?
But if you just want the milkshake, that’s fine too. Serve them in any drinkware. They’re sure to be a delight this fall season. So, let’s get started!
Makes 2 servings
- 8 large scoops of vanilla ice cream
- 1 1/2 cups canned pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup caramel sauce
- 2 teaspoons of pumpkin pie spice
- 2 graham crackers
- 2 churros
- whipped cream (optional)
- 2 medium pumpkins with insides scooped out (optional)
- In a blender, add about eight large scoops of vanilla ice cream.
- Pour in 1/2 cup of milk to thin out the consistency.
- Add 1 1/2 cups of canned pumpkin puree.
- Sprinkle in two teaspoons of pumpkin pie spice.
- Throw in two graham crackers. Break them in half for a more thorough blend.
- Drizzle in about a 1/2 cup of caramel sauce.
- Blend until smooth. You may need to add a bit more milk if the mixture is too thick.
- Pour the milkshake into your pumpkins.
- Top with whipped cream, churro, some pumpkin pie spice and a fun straw.
Get started by adding about eight large scoops of vanilla ice cream into a blender. Pour in 1/2 cup of milk to thin out the consistency.
Pile in the rest of the ingredients. Add in 1 1/2 cups of canned pumpkin puree. Sprinkle in two teaspoons of pumpkin pie spice. Throw in two graham crackers. Break them in half for a more thorough blend. Lastly, drizzle in about a 1/2 cup of caramel sauce.
Blend, blend, blend until smooth. You may need to add a bit more milk if the mixture is too thick.
Pour the milkshake into your pumpkins.
Top with whipped cream, a churro, some pumpkin pie spice and a fun straw.
And you’re done! Serve with some cute napkins and hand-painted decor at your next fall get together. Trust me, you’re sure to impress any guest with this magical concoction.
Don’t you love how the churros look like substitutes for the actual pumpkin stems?
Show us your creative milkshake creations by tagging us on Instagram + using the hashtags #bcfoodie + #britstagram!
DIY Styling + Production: Karen Pham
Photography: Chris Andre
Still haven't taken up that new creative skills you swore you'd learn this year? Or ready to take your design skills to the next level? Let's say so long to the weirdest year ever by checking those big learn-something-new goals off our perpetual to-do lists.
We've teamed up with Clorox to give you the gift of unlimited creativity now through the end of the year. Once you sign up, you can take as many of our 120+ classes as you want for FREE for one whole month!
Here's how it works:
- Head to brit.co/learn and sign up for the "All Access Pass."
- Use the code "CLOROXCARES" at checkout to redeem your free month of classes.
- You will be automagically signed up for Clorox's email list once you redeem your free all access pass. (It's the #1 Choice for Disinfection!)
- Your pass lasts one month from when you checkout. This means you have unlimited access to all the classes during that month.
This offer is valid now through December 27, 2020.
Browse our catalog to find the right class for you, tell a friend and take the class together over Zoom, or organize a 'cocktails + crafts' night with a friend in your bubble so you can learn something new together.
What are you waiting for? Time to start learning all the things!
Thanks to Clorox for making this happen! When it counts, trust Clorox.