Valentine’s Day is just around the corner, which means it’s time for Cupid to grab his bow + arrow and find you that hot… red dress? Yep, we’re all about rockin’ red for this holiday. Whether you’re looking for a flaming red lace number or a subdued marsala slip dress, we’ve got the one for you. Here are 15 red dresses that will leave your date speechless on Valentine’s Day.
1. Cold Shoulder Dress ($85): Cutout shoulders are all the rage this spring, and this dress not only fits the bill, but will also set you apart as a trendy chick this Valentine’s Day.
2. Laila Dress ($68): Need an option that will keep you warm while making you look haute at the same time? Try this burgundy dress from Topshop, with a racy statement hemline.
3. Sleeveless Lace Dress ($168): If you’re going to a classy affair, like a Broadway show or the ballet, or you just feel like dressing up in a fancy outfit (#whynot), then this lace beauty from Nordstroms was made for you.
5. Bordeaux Maxi ($495): This maxi is comfortably chic, while the plunging neck line adds major sex appeal. Together, they make a wining combo and the perfect splurge for Valentine’s Day.
6. Cami Dress ($23): Need a dress that looks amazing with your strappy heels? This flowing camisole dress is it.
7. Maternity Bodycon Dress ($68): Are you rockin’ a baby bump and still searching for a dress that makes you feel sexy? Let this bodycon dress from Topshop work its magic.
8. Midi Orchid Print ($180): Stand out from the crowd in this mesmerizing midi dress from London-based designer Ted Baker. This gown is proof that floral prints don’t have to be understated.
9. Slow Dance Dress ($158): Planning to dance the night away? This modern dress with draped fabric on the back will make you the star of the dance floor.
10. Lisanna Dress ($34): This burgundy dress with an exposed zipper on the back is the ideal choice for a glamorous night on the town.
11. Play Date Dress ($100): Want a hot mini dress that will keep your date’s eyes on you the entire night? Grab this skater dress with criss-cross detailing on the back.
12. Lace Slip Dress ($162): For a laid-back yet sensual look, pick up this LA Made Slip Dress from Revolt Clothing. Perfect for anyone who wants to rock a subtle red shade, we love the lace detailing on this dress.
13. Tall Wrap Dress ($67): This chic wrap dress with a tulip skirt can easily take you from day to night. With a color this bright, you’ll be sure to stand out.
14. Bi-Color Shirtdress ($224): Want an effortless look that mixes with your minimalist wardrobe? This shirtdress is the one. Pair it with your favorite ankle boots and a moto jacket.
15. Hearts Delight Dress ($128): This all-over lace flare dress definitely stands up to its name. If you take your fashion cues from celebs, then you might want to pick up this dress, which looks incredibly similar to one that Taylor Swift wore on the red carpet.
Will you be wearing a hot red dress on Valentines Day? Let us know in the comment section below!