10 Handmade Essentials for a Holiday-Ready Kitchen
With holiday season approaching, it’s time to start hosting. But is your kitchen up to par? Consider all of the weekend game days, family reunions around Thanksgiving, and the big-daddy of them all….Christmas. Fear not! Here at Brit + Co, we put together this list of 10 essential items to help spruce up your kitchen and get you through the holidays. Join us at Re:Make to shop these products or snag them online.
1. AHeirloom State Shaped Cutting Boards ($48): We cannot get enough of these state shaped cutting boards. Whether watching your state school score touchdowns, or reminding the out-of-state relatives of the *best* place in the USA, this is the perfect addition to any kitchen or party.
2. Broquet Essential Grill Set ($49): In the midst of a kitchen makeover, keep your guy happy with this set of essential grill items from Broquet. Plus, it includes BBQ sauce and dry rub from the Salt Lick. Yum.
3. A Handcrafted Home Tea Towel ($15): How cute is this bright kitchen towel? Mop up any mess or spill, and keep that kitchen lookin’ sharp!
5. Drywell French Herbs Watercolor Print ($20): You don’t have to be a top chef to have an appreciation for French herbs and fine cooking spices. But hanging this watercolor print in your kitchen doesn’t hurt impressions.
6. Lydali Jacaranda Spatulas ($16): Score one of these dip-dyed spatulas by Lydali and start cooking!
7. Half Hitch Walnut Harpoon Board ($169): To be the hostess with the mostest, it’s always best to keep a few chic serving boards on hand. You can’t go wrong with this classic walnut board.
8. Drywell BLT Sandwich Print ($20): We love this watercolor print of a BLT sandwich. Wouldn’t it look great hanging in your kitchen? Bet so!
9. TheHeated Golden Gate Dish Towel ($14): Let’s be honest–you can never have enough dish towels. Show some SF love and snag this Golden Gate towel for your kitchen.
10. Broquet Coffee Tasting Kit ($49): After a big night of entertaining, take a break before tackling the clean up. Enjoy a cup of jo’ with this coffee tasting kit from Broquet.
Haven’t registered for Re:Make SF yet? Be sure to snag your FREE ticket here!
What are your hosting plans for this holiday season? Let us know in the comments below!