Next month, we’ll host our second annual Re:Make event here in San Francisco! We’ve already given you a preview of the speakers you can expect during the Day One Conference and started your shopping lists with some of the off-the-hook things that will be available during the Day Two Festival, including bags, stationery and jewelry. But, that’s just the beginning of what we have in store for you at this year’s event!
Because it’s a Brit + Co event, there will be plenty of opportunities to get your DIY on. In fact, we’re partnering with some incredible brands to bring making to a new level (yours!). And best of all, this is all totally free for Y-O-U!
Ready to hear more? Thought so! (And be sure to check back tomorrow for even MORE Re:Make news!)
At Re:Make this year, look forward to:
- Learning new skills with several on-site mini classes — including airbrushing, lettering, stamping and book making.
- Channeling your inner artist with a collaborative painting project.
- Showing us your best pose at one of the many photo booths.
- Getting a sneak peek into the home of the future.
- And, don’t forget to bring the kiddos! We’ll have plenty for them to do — like visiting the Yoobi school bus!
Did we talk about the LEGOs yet? Seriously, after last year’s event we’ve got some big shoes to fill, but you won’t want to miss this station!
Of course, we’ll also have Brit Kits and 3D printers on hand + a few of the extra-special, DIY inspo-filled touches you’re used to from us ;)
With so much to look forward to, we fully expect you to stop reading this and go sign up for Re:Make right now! We can’t wait to see you there!
Big thanks to all of our partners at this year’s event: Lowe’s, Iris, Lowe’s Innovation Labs, Izze, Wilton, Hallmark, Philz Coffee, Blurb, LEGO, Yes To, Method, Yoobi, Beacon, Craftwell, Luna, TechShop, Mohawk, Jesi Haack Design, ii.do and Localeur.
Are you signed up for #remake2014 yet? Let us know in the comments below!