10 Super Romantic Wedding Hairstyles Inspired by Celebrity Brides
If you’re anything like us, you probably have a whole section of your wedding planner devoted to next-level hair for your big day. We get it — your wedding hair is uber important, which is why we brought in the big guns (AKA celebrity weddings), with their ultra-fancy professional stylists and beauty experts, for the ultimate inspo in bridal beauty. Turn your attention to these 10 stunning hairstyles modeled by the most #StyleCrush-worthy celebs. It’s like getting the advice of their whole staff minus the hefty price tag.
1. Jamie Lynn Sigler: Jamie Lynn is the picture-perfect traditional bride, with an intricate updo and side-swept bangs complementing her decadent princess-style gown. Neat updos such as this keep your hair tucked safe and secure, drawing all the attention to your jaw-dropping dress.
2. Ashley Tisdale: Flower crowns aren’t going anywhere, as evidenced by Ashley Tisdale’s woodland wedding accessory. She pairs her floral wreath with flowing tresses, worn softly curled for the ultimate feminine look.
3. Solange Knowles: There’s something undeniably romantic about Solange’s pure, minimalist style. The best part? Just because she rocked a pared-down look doesn’t mean she compromised on the volume. Take note — this is how to rock curly, natural strands for a stand-out style at your wedding.
4. Gisele Bündchen: Gisele is another bride who opted to let her natural beauty take center stage, wearing her famous tresses loose in delicate waves with a single rose tucked behind her ear. The heart-melting moment captured in this photo is the only thing we can think of that’s more romantic than her bridal hairstyle.
5. Kim Kardashian: The queen of selfies and all things extravagant opted to wear her strands in an uncharacteristically understated way for her big day. Her bridal look was an elegant down ‘do, which showed beautifully through her luxe AF veil.
6. Sofia Vergara: Long, tousled waves make for an effortless bridal look that suits Sofia Vergara’s exotic beauty perfectly. Add a dose of glamour to your simple style courtesy of an antique clip.
7. Chrissy Teigen: Chrissy’s elaborate braided low bun is just one of the many details that had us head over heels for her bridal style. The dreamy look blends a classic updo with simple details that feel so right now.
8. Erika Christensen: Erika Christensen tied the knot with an ultra-high topknot that had us doing a double take. The sleek, streamlined look of her bun brings a bit of balance to her undeniably sexy gown.
9. Avril Lavigne: Avril Lavigne’s nuptial style was flawless. With her long sleek hair worn slightly curled at the ends, she topped off her look with a head-turning hair accessory that adds just the right amount of bling. Why bother with a flower crown when you can have a sparkling diamond crown instead?
10. Jessica Simpson: After you take a moment to swoon over the cuteness of Jessica Simpson’s mini-me daughter Maxwell, have a look at the beach-inspired mane on her momma. Jessica’s center-parted hairstyle fit right in with the boho aesthetic of her intimate wedding.
Which of these celebrity bridal hairdos was your favorite? Let us know on Pinterest!