19 Shoes to Make You *Want* to Go Back to School
If you’re feeling a bit nostalgic for those exciting days before school started where you got to go shopping for all the coolest BTS styles, then you’ll love the trend that’s taking over footwear this fall — it’s all about the schoolgirl shoe. Classroom fashion is getting all grown up with these stylish kicks, and you don’t even need to be a student to snag a pair. Whether you’re rocking your oxfords, loafers or slides from homeroom to recess, you’re sure to get in with the in crowd donning one of these 19 “classroom chic” styles.
1. Bourbon Flat ($90): A neon color block pointed toe is the selling point for us on this sophisticated shoe.
2. Kourtney Fringe Loafers ($95): Classic loafers get a shiny, girly makeover and we’re loving it. Rock with a plaid skirt for the ultimate #throwback.
3. Mega Boom Lace Up Flat Shoes ($68): Now THIS is the way to get yourself noticed whether you’re in class or not. How cool are these holographic kicks?
4. Overdyed Cotton Mary Jane ($14): You’ll be treading softly and turning heads with these super comfortable shoes in a hot shade of coral.
5. Newbury Woven Oxfords ($120): Even on the worst Monday, these golden shoes will bring a little bit of sunny glow to your outfit.
6. Mikey Sliced Oxfords ($50): A perfect example of menswear gone feminine, these pretty little leather shoes look like they have a lace inset. They’re just darling!
7. Messica Meli Loafer ($110): With cobalt blue textured leather and a bit of black trim, these smoking slippers will soon become a wardrobe staple. The bold color really amps up any neutral outfit, but will also contrast well with other dark colors.
8. Atherton d’Orsays ($150): Still classic and relatively neutral, these Oxfords will fit in perfectly with the rest of your wardrobe. We love the beautiful details in this pair, like the fringe, the tassels and the unique color palette.
9. Nature Breeze Cambridge Flat ($18): Featuring delicate stitching, these vintage-inspired flats are versatile and elegant but still casual. Plus, they’re only $18!
10. Leopard Talita Oxfords ($168): What’s better than a leopard print shoe? One with shiny gold leather accents, of course!
11. Kooky Cutout Loafers ($70): These suede loafers will make any outfit look extra luxe, from skinnies and a cardi in your school’s colors to a solid wrap dress.
12. Confetti Cork Oxfords ($42): We’re flat out obsessed with these tap-inspired shoes that are handmade from cork. How insane will this pair look with your favorite denim!?
13. Gess Patent Buckle Shoe ($100): This totally ‘90s silhouette is saved by its modern neutral sheen. Rock this pair to ace your way through the day!
14. Hiptiipico Santander Flat ($54): Hang onto summer as long as you can with these colorful slides that would even look amazing over navy tights. Think about it.
16. Pointed Flat Shoes ($40): Looking like something out of a fairytale, these pointy toed shoes are the perfect shade of jade.
17. Leopard Heeled Loafer ($150): A snazzy leopard printed loafer in super soft calf hair is propped up on a stacked block heel for a little extra dressiness. Plus, they’re slip-ons!
18. New Look Jasper Ballerina Flats($35): Part saddle shoe part ballet flat, these buckled kicks will become your new favorite fall flat.