See All the Most Jaw-Dropping Looks from the 2017 ACM Red Carpet
Awards season may be over for most of Hollywood with the passing of the Oscars, but there’s still plenty of glamour to behold, thanks to the ladies of country music. They’re bringing it in full force tonight for the 52ndAmerican Country Music Awards (8/7c) red carpet, with stars like Carrie Underwood and a newly shorn Maren Morris taking the lead. Check out all of their show-stopping looks below.
1. Jesse James and Eric Decker:E! reality stars Eric and Jesse James Decker wowed together, with the night’s host Jesse shining bright in an Abyss by Abby Casino dress with a nude bodysuit and a long, sheer, gold-sequined embellished overlay.
2. Aubrie Lee Sellers: The second-generation country musician (her mom is Lee Ann Womack, whose hit “I Hope You Dance” you might recall) shook up the carpet in a one-shoulder black velvet gown with mesh insets.
3. Drake and Alex White: Husband and wife duo Drake and Alex White were cute as could be on tonight’s carpet — we particularly loved Alex’s sweetheart jumpsuit with its cinched metallic belt.
4. Raeylynn: Singer Raelynn brought us one of the most high-fashion looks of the night in this high-neck black and nude lace Walter Collection gown with a mermaid hem that had us flashing back to Jennifer Lawrence’s 2016 Oscars gown.
5. Maren Morris: Best Country Solo Performance Grammy winner Maren Morris came to slay not only in the fashion department — the emerald green hue of her custom plunging halter Michael Costello gown with its thigh-high slit was TDF — but in the beauty department, as well. Girl’s new spring chop is looking fierce.
6. Maddie Marlow and Taylor Dye: In an unexpected sea of black, Maddie Marlow and Tae Dye were a breath of fresh air in coordinating pinks. Marlow kept it classic in a fuschia column Zac Posen gown with a fishtail hem while Dye brought the modern in a floral spring Francesca Miranda frock with a hi-low lace and tulle hem and plunging neckline.
7. Carrie Underwood: Per usual, queen Carrie reigned on high as perhaps the fairest of them all: We can’t get over the sheer and silver Labourjousie Swarovski-embellished gown she’s rocking with an oversized metallic choker. SWOON.
8. Savannah Chrisley: The Chrisley Knows Best starlet gave Aubrie Sellers a run for her money with a slightly more risqué take on the black mesh cutout, thanks to her Bao Tranchi frock and Tadashi Shoji clutch.
9. Lauren Alaina: The American Idol alum kept the focus on the cornflower blue hue of her empire-waist gown, which popped against her fair complexion.
10. Clay Walker + Jessica Craig: Recording artist Clay Walker took the red carpet as an opportunity for what many believed was an announcement that his wife, Jessica Craig, was pregnant — the country crooner not only left us all a cryptic Tweet to ponder, but he made a big show of kissing and pointing to her belly in her flowing black dress.
11. Savvy Shields:Miss America’s star shone as brightly as the silver spaghetti strap Sherri Hill gown she rocked with a pageant-ready smile and sideswept long, loose locks.
12. Miranda Lambert: Miranda Lambert, who could make history as the first and only female singer to win Female Vocalist of the Year should she take the honor home tonight, left her tough girl tomboy image at home, trading it in for a softer, girly look in this white and gold number with a gathered waist and a dainty choker.
13. Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban: Ever the supportive wife, Nicole Kidman accompanied Urban (who just so happens to be the evening’s most nominated musician with seven nods in total) to the show in a modest silver Alexander McQueen dress with a beaded nature motif.
14. Kelsea Ballerini: Kelsea Ballerini was springtime perfection in her strapless seafoam green Monique Lhullier ensemble with bright floral applique.
15. Cassadee Pope: Never afraid to take a risk, Cassadee Pope offered up a new spin on the sheer trend in a belly-baring number that was coming up roses.
16. Kacey Musgraves: Musgraves seemingly took a style cue from Michelle Williams’ at the 2017 Golden Globes and added a cute bow choker to her strapless, lace-trimmed Marchesa gown (which had a matching bow back).
17. Lauren Daigle: Grammy nominated artist Lauren Daigle had us living for the unconventional gold-gilded Boho piece she donned, thanks to its cape sleeves and sheer overlay.
Which look was your fave? Share over @BritandCo.
(Photos via Frazer Harrison/Getty)