#ColorLoveStory: 20 Minty Fresh Products We Love
For our first official Color Love Story, we’re turning to the original Brit + Co heartbreaker: mint. Whether in the form of a pale teal or green-leaning turquoise, there’s just something about this fresh springy hue that makes us swoon. Perhaps we’re just “mint” to be ;)
1. Kale Candle ($24): Kale yeah! Scoop up this leafy scented candle that’ll surely be a staple in your kitchen.
2. Napkins of the Ocean ($48): Cotton napkins that bring just the right pop of color to the dinner table.
3. Camphor Soap Stone ($11): This soap stone is truly a gem. It’s hand cut and made from all-natural vegetable-based ingredients.
4. You Being Born Card ($5): This card will work out pretty well if you’re looking for a laugh from that special someone.
5. Line Dance Gift Wrap ($13): You’ll get three rolls of patterned goodness with this pretty wrapping paper.
6. Painterly iPhone Case ($30): Give your iPhone a splash of color. Just cover it in a pastel paradise.
7. Color Pop Wooden Necklace ($24): Grab this Emerald + Teal wooden necklace to lock down a springtime statement piece.
8. CS Lewis Notebook ($12): Jot down all of your aspirations in this soft-covered journal that’s enclosed with words of wisdom.
9. Mint Wrap Headphones ($18): Jam out wearing these minty wrap headphones that will match your springtime attire.
10. Marbled Jewelry Tray Kit ($25): Give your vanity a snazzy add-on with these gorgeous jewelry trays. And guess what? They’re made by YOU!
11. Mint Tassel Necklace ($26): Tassel necklaces are so in. Make sure to grab this mint leather piece for a springtime fashion staple.
12. Color Block Wooden Spoons ($10): Get the color block party started with these wooden spoons.
13. I Am Very Busy iPhone 6 Case ($26): You’re a girl on the go. Now let the world know with this handy phone case from ban.do. (Oh and P.S.: You’re also a poet and you didn’t know it ;)
14. Leaf Drop Earrings ($36): Add a pretty pop to your whites, grays and blacks with these leafy earrings.
15. Painted Mason Jar ($10): Looking to refresh your mantel or dinner table? A collection of painted mason jars will do the trick.
16. bkr Bottle ($30): Inspired by tropical getaways, we’ve got the perfect water bottle for your next beach vacation.
17. Flash Bobbi Set ($10): A little pop of color and glitter never hurt anyone. Especially when it comes to your hair.
18. 02:52PM Minty Fresh Watch ($39): Here’s a watch that’s fun, affordable, eye-catching and oh-so-fresh.
19. Jade Garland Paper Dots ($18): Make sure to grab this festive paper garland. It can be used as home decor, as an embellishment or during a springtime party.
20. Sage Green Nail Polish ($18): You’re gonna want this nail polish if you’re keeping up with color trends.
What’s your current color obsession? Share it with us on Instagram. Make sure to use #britstagram so we can swoon over your favorite colors along with you.
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)