#ColorLoveStory: 20 Minty Fresh Products We Love
For our first official Color Love Story, we’re turning to the original Brit + Co heartbreaker: mint. Whether in the form of a pale teal or green-leaning turquoise, there’s just something about this fresh springy hue that makes us swoon. Perhaps we’re just “mint” to be ;)
1. Kale Candle ($24): Kale yeah! Scoop up this leafy scented candle that’ll surely be a staple in your kitchen.
2. Napkins of the Ocean ($48): Cotton napkins that bring just the right pop of color to the dinner table.
3. Camphor Soap Stone ($11): This soap stone is truly a gem. It’s hand cut and made from all-natural vegetable-based ingredients.
4. You Being Born Card ($5): This card will work out pretty well if you’re looking for a laugh from that special someone.
5. Line Dance Gift Wrap ($13): You’ll get three rolls of patterned goodness with this pretty wrapping paper.
6. Painterly iPhone Case ($30): Give your iPhone a splash of color. Just cover it in a pastel paradise.
7. Color Pop Wooden Necklace ($24): Grab this Emerald + Teal wooden necklace to lock down a springtime statement piece.
8. CS Lewis Notebook ($12): Jot down all of your aspirations in this soft-covered journal that’s enclosed with words of wisdom.
9. Mint Wrap Headphones ($18): Jam out wearing these minty wrap headphones that will match your springtime attire.
10. Marbled Jewelry Tray Kit ($25): Give your vanity a snazzy add-on with these gorgeous jewelry trays. And guess what? They’re made by YOU!
11. Mint Tassel Necklace ($26): Tassel necklaces are so in. Make sure to grab this mint leather piece for a springtime fashion staple.
12. Color Block Wooden Spoons ($10): Get the color block party started with these wooden spoons.
13. I Am Very Busy iPhone 6 Case ($26): You’re a girl on the go. Now let the world know with this handy phone case from ban.do. (Oh and P.S.: You’re also a poet and you didn’t know it ;)
14. Leaf Drop Earrings ($36): Add a pretty pop to your whites, grays and blacks with these leafy earrings.
15. Painted Mason Jar ($10): Looking to refresh your mantel or dinner table? A collection of painted mason jars will do the trick.
16. bkr Bottle ($30): Inspired by tropical getaways, we’ve got the perfect water bottle for your next beach vacation.
17. Flash Bobbi Set ($10): A little pop of color and glitter never hurt anyone. Especially when it comes to your hair.
18. 02:52PM Minty Fresh Watch ($39): Here’s a watch that’s fun, affordable, eye-catching and oh-so-fresh.
19. Jade Garland Paper Dots ($18): Make sure to grab this festive paper garland. It can be used as home decor, as an embellishment or during a springtime party.
20. Sage Green Nail Polish ($18): You’re gonna want this nail polish if you’re keeping up with color trends.
What’s your current color obsession? Share it with us on Instagram. Make sure to use #britstagram so we can swoon over your favorite colors along with you.