Shop These Look-alike Versions of the 15 Best Grammys Looks
The biggest night in music always delivers when it comes to killer performances from artists we love, but the Grammys are just as much about the fashion as they are about the music. With the industry’s biggest names all under one roof, there’s bound to be some serious sartorial surprises. From jaw-dropping gowns to eye-raising ensembles (Madonna’s matador-inspired look, anyone?) and the much-anticipated funky getups, like Sia’s larger-than-life hair, last night’s red carpet didn’t disappoint. We’ve pulled together some of our favorite chart-topping styles from last night’s soiree, plus plenty of covetable pieces so you can create your own pitch-perfect looks.
1. ASOS Premium Bonded Fit And Flare Dress ($121): Rihanna basically stole the show in this over-the-top and utterly gorgeous Giambattista Valli gown — and we’re totally okay with it. The bright bubblegum hue and outrageous ruffle skirt give this formal gown a fun, playful twist. (photo via Jason Merritt/Getty)
2. Saylor Naomi Sequin Dress ($231): Rita Ora lit up the red carpet last night in an ultra-glam gown decked out in shimmering silver sequins. She may not have been nominated, but in that dress, there’s no way she went unnoticed. (photo via Jason Merritt/Getty)
3. Stylestalker Charmed Dress ($158): A custom Armani gown is always a recipe for red carpet success, and while Iggy’s hair might have been a little bit wild, that dress was totally on-point. Sure, you might not be donning Armani Privée anytime soon, but you’ll still earn major style points in this electric blue number. (photo via Jason Merritt/Getty)
4. Mural Slouchy Boyfriend Blazer ($74): Last night, Haim showed us all that, yes, they are even cooler than we imagined. Not only do they put out some killer beats, but they also do pretty well in the style department. Keep things simple and sleek like Haim in an on-trend, monochromatic ensemble, starting with this blazer. (photo via Larry Busacca/Getty Images)
5. ASOS Bonded Velvet Deep Plunge Skater Dress ($121): Taylor Swift gets our vote for best dressed after totally nailing her red carpet look last night. She’s got some serious style. She strutted her stuff in an iridescent bluish green gown with a high-low hemline by Elie Saab, tacking on bright fuchsia heels for a cool pop of color. (photo via Jason Merritt/Getty)
6. Dress the Population Sydney Sequin Body-Con Minidress ($218) Kim K brought her A-game last night with an incredible, show-stopping gown by Jean Paul Gaultier. With its stunning embellishments, sparkling gold fabric and super sexy slits, this gown has diva written all over it. Love the look? Embrace your own inner diva with an equally alluring gold gown. This shortened version is big on the sparkle and strikes the perfect balance between subtle and sexy with a low neckline and long sleeves. (photo via Jason Merritt/Getty)
7. Pixie Market Last Dance Black Fringe Dress ($69): Nicki Minaj is no stranger to outrageous ensembles and fashion faux huhs?!, but last night she opted for something a little more elegant. Nicki rocked a sexy Tom Ford number with a silhouette that highlighted her hourglass figure. Grab Nicki’s style with this sophisticated, sexy and trendy fringe dress. Add on some bold bling and sassy stilettos for an award-winning look. (photo via Jason Merritt/Getty)
8. Bec&Bridge Highway Rebel Dress ($260): Katharine MacPhee got a little edgy with her Grammy look, donning a body-skimming Emilio Pucci dress. Revealing cutouts and metallic detailing gave the gown a bold, modern feel, while a pale pink hue introduced a feminine touch that softened the look. (photo via Jason Merritt/Getty)
9. Missguided Nicky Ponte Long Sleeve Three Bar Deep V Midi Dress ($57): Cutouts made quite the showing last night, but Chrissy Teigen took things to the next level in an Emilio Pucci creation. The floor-length gown featured daring slits counterbalanced by long sleeves and a high neckline. Grab this shorter version of her gown for a look that’s equal parts sexy and sophisticated. (photo via Jason Merritt/Getty)
10. LULUS Exclusive Lady in Charge Black Lace Midi Dress ($49): Queen Bey ruled the night (did you expect anything less?) in a black embellished Proenza Schouler gown that highlighted all of her best features. You can follow in her #flawless footsteps and show off your killer gams with this lace midi dress. (photo via Jason Merritt/Getty)
11. Adrianna Papell Illusion Yoke Beaded Sheath Dress ($258): Katy Perry wowed us with a new lavender ‘do and shimmery silver Zuhair Murad sheath. Get inspired by her beaded fringe and channel sparkling icicles with this glittery frock. (photo via Jason Merritt/Getty)
12. Love and Lemons Luau Maxi Skirt ($239): Jessie J has mastered the art of subtle sexiness. Her sheer black gown had a barely-there look that showed off her fabulous stems, while still leaving plenty to the imagination. Striking embellishments brought major glam, but what caught our eye was that awesome bodysuit underneath. (photo via Jason Merritt/Getty)
13. ASOS TALL Exclusive One Shoulder Maxi Body-Conscious Dress ($39): Dressed in a Versace column gown and signature ponytail, Ariana Grande’s Grammy look was the perfect fusion of old Hollywood glamour and rock star chic. Metallic accessories and understated silver baubles added a polished finish to the timeless look. (photo via Larry Busacca/Getty Images)
14. ASOS Heavily Embellished Mono Shift Dress ($159): We did a double take when we saw Kimberly Perry’s embellished gown — the beading on that thing is unreal. We love how the intricate patterns of the beading pop against the backdrop of a clean black skirt for a dramatic effect. This shortened version is just as likely to turn heads. (photo via Jason Merritt/Getty)
15. H&M Jumpsuit ($60): We’ve said it before, and we’ll say it again: There’s a jumpsuit for every occasion. We think Gwen Stefani would agree. The singer wore a custom Versace jumpsuit for the event with a cool architectural bodice that is a true work of art. She let the contemporary detail take center stage, keeping her accessories simple and classic. (photo via Jason Merritt/Getty)
Who won your vote for best dressed last night? Tell us in the comments below!
You can wear many hats running a business and sometimes some look better than others. Thanks to Office Depot, we're talking with Koyun Fan, co-founder of Sticky Rice Sisters, about finding inspiration along the way and staying organized on the road to success.