10 Typographic Totes That Talk Back
Say what? Totes that talk back? Yeah, TOTES. This collection of typographic carry-alls is packed with fun pieces to add to your everyday look. It’s part of a whole slew of talkative goodies that just arrived in the shop. Now we just need one that says “Totes!” ;)
1. Locals Tote ($30): Created by Honey & Bloom as a celebration of shopping and supporting local businesses, we love the idea behind and the design of this tote.
3. Hustle, Darling Tote ($32): Tell everyone to hustle, but with a touch of old school love.
4. Seaside Life Tote ($30): The end of summer may be right around the bend, but we are always up for a weekend by the sea.
5. Kale-afornia Girls Recycled Tote ($17): This. Is. THE BEST! I think about half of the folks at Brit HQ have ordered this tote in the last two weeks.
6. Wink Tote ($25): ;)
7. La Dolce Vita Tote ($32): Printed in gold shimmery ink, this romantic tote is the perfect thing for a weekend getaway.
8. Great Big Bag of Stuff ($10): Like to always be equipped? Consider this your new favorite carry-all for trips to the beach, the park or the farmer’s market.
9. Bluebird Everyday Tote ($60): Though this is technically a tote, it delivers a lot more than your typical fold-it-up canvas piece. On the outside, it’s water and stain resistant, features top grade leather accents and a double reinforced leather bottom. The inside has two interior pockets for keeping your smaller things organized, so it totally works as a bag for commuting. The best part? Every bag sold helps provide a child in need with the gift of education.
What kind of tote do you use on the daily? Talk to us on Twitter and remember to tag #shopbrit.