Say Yes to These 11 Short Wedding Dresses
Summer weddings mean sunny and bright days… along with a lot of heat. While summer’s rays shouldn’t have the final say in your dream wedding dress, we know you want to look and feel as glam as possible. Short wedding dresses can be just as stylish as a traditional wedding gown, plus they let you feel the occasional breeze. Scroll on for 11 short wedding frocks that bring on the drama without the extra length.
1. Flare Out Dress ($248): If you’re thinking about going the short route but want traditional detailing, then this gown was made for you. The top half is modest and sweet, while the lace adds interest. We’re obsessed with the hem detail.
crochet piece is your go-to frock. Such a simple and beautiful gown is the perfect canvas for accessorizing with jewelry or floral pieces.
4. Heart-Shaped Ballerina ($500+): Here’s a look fit for any ballerina who wants to dance the night away. The heart-shaped top and lace detailing are especially romantic.
5. The Peplum ($198): This peplum means business, no matter where your wedding is taking place. The gorgeous, unique pattern will have you looking like a rockstar.
6. Lace + Tulle ($90): We can totally see this tulle dress at a garden wedding. The romantic skirt gives you a dramatic look, whether you’re saying your wedding vows or dancing to “Mambo No. 5” on the dance floor.
7. Blush Chiffon ($80): Blush is the color of love, right? This chiffon is so lightweight, you’ll stay chic and cool no matter how hot those temps get.
9. The Marilyn Style (price upon request): Bring on the vintage vibes with this Marilyn Monroe-esque number. With hints of pink and a fascinating backstory — the designer was inspired by Murakami! — anyone can rock this sweet getup.
10. Blocked Detail ($270): This dress is everything for those with a creative soul. The blocked detailing is so intricate, you’ll have all eyes on you as you celebrate your big day.
11. Sheath Style ($300): Beach brides, if you’re worried about dragging your beautiful dress through the sand, then worry no more. Your gown will stay impeccable, from the walk down the aisle to the last dance.