Espadrille sneakers (sneakerdrilles, if you want to be exact) pay tribute to your favorite summer espadrilles but are actually sneakers in disguise. They’re not just restricted to summer, so you can count on these babies accompanying you on all your upcoming fall adventures (apple picking, football tailgates, trips to the winery, you get the picture). Keep scrolling for 10 transitional shoes that read athluxury 2.0 — in other words, you’ll reach for ’em every. Single. Day.
1. Kate Spade New York Lane Flats ($168): “I don’t like festi-cool flair…” said no one ever. Make your feet happy — and therefore, you’ll be happy — with these cha-cha-ready espadrilles (dem poms!) that give you an excuse to play dress up.
2. Soludos Oxford Lace-Up Platform Slipper in Stripe ($75): BRB, going sailing. Pay testament to your favorite season (cough, summer, cough) with these nautical striped platforms that define yuppy New England living to a T.
3. Marc Fisher Mandi Espadrille Sneaker ($150): Stan Smith, who? We’re borderline obsessed with these white perforated espadrille sneaks featuring a sporty red trim and platform sole.
4. JSlides Rally Espadrille Platform Sneaker ($135): These tropical paradise-inspired espadrilles will channel out-of-office vibes at first wear. But trust and believe that you can pair these stunners with cold-weather maxis and roomy trousers alike.
5. Pierre Hardy Sliderdrille Leather Espadrille Sneakers ($575): Worth every penny? Oh yeah. Slide into fall with these transitional leather espadrilles that would look best accompanied by an oversized sweater and mesh panel leggings.
6. Chiara Ferragni Logomania Silver Glitter Espadrilles ($338): Blast off with these glitter-strewn espadrilles that honor your inner glamazon. Do as Chiara Ferragni would by rocking them alongside an embroidered denim jacket and a slinky slip.
7. M.Gemi The Duna ($198): Oui, oui. Cue the Parisian adventures, vespa rides, and cobblestone streets — we just uncovered the navy Oxford flats of your dreams. And they said je ne sais quoi couldn’t be taught.
8. Manebi Pastel Sneaker Espadrilles ($138): Swoon… millennial pink espadrilles that we can couple with our midseason midi skirts and statement sweatshirts. These pastel beauties will be love at first sight — that’s all we’re saying.
9. Steven by Steve Madden Phrase Espadrille Sneaker ($100): Where, oh where, were these celestial-inspired stunners during the recent eclipse? Not a clue, but rest assured they’ll have you seeing stars this fall.
10. Castañer Kosario Denim Espadrille Sneakers ($140): Fall and denim are like two peas in a pod — they just go together.
Will you be rocking a pair of sneakerdrilles this fall? Follow us on Pinterest for more style inspo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.