As much as you’ve loved wearing snow boots to commute to work every.single.day from November to now (read: not so much), you’re probably already dreaming about better days filled with fancy footwear. Well, hold onto your Sorels, ladies. Spring sneakers this year will be worth the wait. We’re talking glitter, pearls and leather kicks. These are far from your solid yellow Converses of yester-year. As soon as the snow melts and those puddles disappear, these are the 10 pairs of sneaks we can’t wait to sink our toes into.
1. Keds for Kate Spade New York Glitter Sneakers ($80): With these sparkly shiners on your feet, you won’t feel like you’re in Kansas (or February) anymore. They come in four glitter themed colors, including rose gold. Dorothy would be so proud.
2. Adidas Tubular Viral Knit Sneaker ($100): Some days you just want your shoes to be as cozy as your favorite sweater. That’s when you wear these knit sneaks. They offer just the right amount of cushion so you’ll stay comfy all day.
3. Zara Leather Pompom Sneakers ($70): These pom-pom-topped sneaks might be the perfect way to cheer in the new season.
4. ASOS Discover Wide Fit Bow Trainers ($38): Platform styles are here to stay. So if you like a little height (hi, short gals!) you might as well embrace it with some fun faux velvet and adorable bows to boot. These oh-so pretty pink trainers are sure to be on your spring favorite list.
5. Steve Madden Ecentrcl Leapord Sneakers ($80): Take a walk on the wild side in these fun leopard slip-on sneakers. How fun would these be to throw on with yoga pants for the gym or with your favorite skinnies and tee?
6. Converse Chuck Taylor All-Star Metallic Sneakers ($60): Your go-to Chuck Taylors have really gone from street to party-worthy with this metallic upgrade. We’re crushing on these for so many reasons, and can see them looking good with everything from black skinnies to your favorite farmers’ market maxi dress.
7. Kennel and Schmenger Sneaker ($300): If you love a shoe that screams “I’m so fancy,” you’re in luck with these pearl and rhinestone studded suede stunners. They’d be fab to dress down your favorite LBD or dress up jeans any day.
8. Target Mossimo Lunea Patterned Sneakers ($17): Florals for spring are old news. Instead, rock a fun, bright pattern that’s kinda busy, like the one on these budget-friendly sneaks from Target.
9. H&M Platform High Tops ($35): If you love to wear high tops with all your casual looks, you’ll flip for this spring-friendly, faux leather pair. They’ve got a platform bottom so you’ll get even more height, and the pink color is neutral enough to wear with anything, but still pop.
10. New Balance for J. Crew 791 Leather Sneakers ($75): Sometimes the only way to mess with a classic is to give it a bit of an upgrade. That’s the case with these sweet leather New Balances that have a major old-school vibe, but with that clean, modern update you’ll love.
Ready for more spring style inspo? Follow us on Pinterest!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.