If spring cleaning is an excuse for you to replace that busted vacuum you’ve held on to for way too long, we fully support your cause. Below are the top-rated Amazon vacuums (they all have four or more stars and 900+ reviews!), so you can shop, click, and clean with ease.
1. SharkNinja Shark Navigator Lift-Away Professional ($250): This lightweight machine, which has more than 10,000 reviews, tackles jobs from your kitchen floor to your old college shag rug with multi-functional capabilities ranging from suctioning to dusting. Its HEPA filter works to trap 99.9 percent of germs, and once you’re done, the easy-empty canister (one of this product’s most raved-about qualities) can be cleared out with the press of a button.
2. BLACK+DECKER Cordless Lithium Hand Vacuum ($60): Shoppers turn to this Black + Decker choice for its lightweight, powerful suction, and cordless capabilities. That sounds like a trifecta right there, but factor in a quick charge and an easy-clean canister, and you’ll wonder why you haven’t stashed one in every room of your home.
3. eufy RoboVac 11 ($230): When it comes to cleaning, automation is just easier. Users love this robo vac that glides effortlessly around the home. It easily maneuvers around all of your tightest corners for 100 minutes without charge, trapping pesky debris in its container along the way. And with 11 infrared sensors, it roams around your rooms without any accidents along the way. Once it detects its energy running low, it automatically sends itself back to its charging base.
4. Dirt Devil Simpli-Stik Lightweight Corded Bagless Stick Vacuum($40): At just four pounds, reviewers appreciate this option from go-to brand Dirt Devil for its easy-to-tote size and weight. Bonus: A handheld vacuum is built in too, so consider it a lifesaver for small space dwellers.
5. Bissell Pet Hair Eraser Handheld Vacuum ($35): Pet hair can be *so* annoying, but this handheld is the solution to your furry friend’s shedding problem. With two specialized rubber nozzles, it’s easy to pull out hair from the toughest spots (think couches, stairs, even the car!). And with several layers of filtration and four amps of power, nothing in its path stands a chance.
6. Dyson V8 Absolute Cord-Free Vacuum ($599): This “vac-of-all-trades” is fully cordless — welcome to the future. Beyond its four-and-a-half star rating, this cordless product contains a “max power mode” that cleans most surfaces with full suction for up to 40 minutes. It can even be collapsed into a handheld vacuum for difficult spots like stairs and corners. Once the job is done, the wall-mount docking station keeps it in easy access until the next time you tidy up.
7. Hoover Linx Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner ($200): This completely cordless model has a fade-free lithium battery, and with power controls positioned directly on the hand grip and wide cleaning path capabilities, it takes the guesswork out of keeping things clean. Other amenities include a bottom-release dirt cup to finish the job mess-free.
Are we missing any vacuums from this list? Share your pick with us @BritandCo.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.