10 Adorable Sweetheart Tables for Your Spring Wedding
When it comes to savoring those quiet moments on your wedding day, sweetheart tables are one of the few spaces where you can actually have some alone time with your *new* spouse. And since it puts your love center stage, you want to make sure it’s styled to a tee. Bring in some DIY spring centerpieces from your guests’ tables or create a new look that stands out from the rest. Any way you style it, dressing your tiny table set for two in fresh colors, personalized touches and floral decor will make your first meal together as a married couple memorable and super photo ready. The spring-inspired sweetheart tables below are full of pretty pastels and delicate details that will encourage you to create a little escape to enjoy your delicious (and well-earned!) wedding meal and a few stolen kisses.
1. Whimsical Whites: Weddings with stark-white details are all the rage these days — just ask Kim K’s bridesmaids. Throw in some muted neutrals or pale pastels to not look too washed out and you’ve got yourself a very pretty color palette. (Photo via Brooke Bakken Photography / Mon Cheri Bridals)
2. Effortless Romance: A little bit of lace goes a long way. Paired with an antique wooden table and succulent + rose centerpieces, this sweetheart table has us dreaming of Victorian tea parties. Pinkies up! (Photo via Edyta Photography / Mon Cheri Bridals)
3. Vintage Vineyard: You don’t have to smother your sweetheart table in flowers, vases and candles to make it look pretty. This simple and elegant setup is everything you need to enjoy yourselves as newlyweds on your big day. Just add cake. (Photo via Onelove Photography / Style Me Pretty)
4. Beautiful Backdrop: Make a statement by creating a backdrop for your sweetheart table. Fill it with your vows, a personal monogram or your favorite quotes in calligraphy to guarantee stunning wedding pics. (Photo via Kristyn Hogan / Style Me Pretty)
5. Go for Gold: This geometric trellis with hanging florals offers a minimalistic statement that won’t distract from the main event: you two. But the subtle gold details of this sweetheart table are what *really* make all these spring colors pop. (Photo via Jessica Castro / Inspired By This)
6. Cozy Couch: The loveseat didn’t get its name by accident. Cozy up on a couch made for two as you relish the fact that you’re now married. Throwing in a jaw-dropping chandelier and a bunch of vintage gold mirrors won’t hurt either. (Photo via Mirelle Carmichael / Mon Cheri Bridals)
7. Modern Boho: Want to keep it simple and spice up a white table cloth? Hang an ornate dreamcatcher accompanied by a mini centerpiece. Your sweetheart table will go from ordinary to extraordinary in no time. (Photo via EPlove / Ruffled)
8. Fresh Flowers: Flowers and spring pretty much go hand in hand. Surround yourself with your favorite flowers for a rustic and refreshing sweetheart table that your guests won’t be able to miss. (Photo via Matthew Morgan Photography / Wedding Chicks)
9. Enchanting Arch: Frame yourselves with a flower arch for a dreamy and dramatic sweetheart table ambiance. The peach-toned tablecloth and hanging chandelier only add to the fairytale enchantment. (Photo via Zelo Photography / The Knot Real Weddings)
10. Loving Lyrics: Celebrate your nuptials with a big wooden background displaying your favorite quotes or song lyrics. That personalized piece can make it the finishing touch to your already perfect day. (Photo via Lauren Fair Photography / Mon Cheri Bridals)
Looking for more inspo for your wedding or sweetheart tables? Check out our Pinterest page for ideas galore.