10 Green Cocktails to Sip on St. Patrick’s Day
St. Patrick’s Day means green is queen — for one day, at least. Now that you’ve got the recipe for pot of gold cupcakes, it’s time to find the perfect emerald green drink. With these options, you’ll be full of luck this March 17.
1. Green Beer: We had to go there. This is one of the easiest and most quintessential American-Irish drinks. (via Brit + Co)
2. Pickleback: Green pickle juice and bacon bourbon in a salt-rimmed glass is all you need for a shot to remember. (via Brit + Co)
3. Midori Lemonata: Don’t let the color scare you. This cocktail tastes like melon-flavored lemonade. (via Brit + Co)
4. Avo-Keto Margarita: Just because you may be going low-cal doesn’t mean you shouldn’t be able to party with the rest of ’em. This margarita gets its green hue from avocado. (via Don Julio)
5. Grasshopper: This drink is a minty green creamy dream. We like any concoction that combines ice cream and more than one type of booze. (via The Kitchen Is My Playground)
6. Spicy BLT Green Bloody Marys: What’s better than a bloody? A themed bloody with bacon, of course! (via Heather Christo)
7. Frozen Mint Lemonade: Slushie, minty lemonada is only improved when rum is added to the blender. (via The View From the Great Island)
8. Cucumber Gimlet: Add a splash of cucumber juice to a gin classic, and your tastebuds will be in luck. (via Brit + Co)
9. Vodka Limeade Punch: Mix up a pitcher of this St. Paddy’s Day punch for breezy bartending duty. (via Crazy for Crust)
10. Moscow Mule Push Pops: The warm weather is in full spring (get it?), meaning it’s time to bust out your freezer pop molds. (via What Should I Make For)
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.