10 Green Cocktails to Sip on St. Patrick’s Day
St. Patrick's Day means green is queen — for one day, at least. Now that you've got the recipe for pot of gold cupcakes, it's time to find the perfect emerald green drink. With these options, you'll be full of luck this March 17.
We had to go there. This is one of the easiest and most quintessential American-Irish drinks. (via Brit + Co)
Just because you may be going low-cal doesn't mean you shouldn't be able to party with the rest of 'em. This margarita gets its green hue from avocado. (via Don Julio)
This drink is a minty green creamy dream. We like any concoction that combines ice cream and more than one type of booze. (via The Kitchen Is My Playground)
What's better than a bloody? A themed bloody with bacon, of course! (via Heather Christo)
Slushie, minty lemonada is only improved when rum is added to the blender. (via The View From the Great Island)
Add a splash of cucumber juice to a gin classic, and your tastebuds will be in luck. (via Leite's Culinaria)
Mix up a pitcher of this St. Paddy's Day punch for breezy bartending duty. (via Crazy for Crust)
The warm weather is in full spring, meaning it's time to bust out your freezer pop molds. (via What Should I Make For)
Tweet us your favorite cocktail @BritandCo!
This article has been updated and was originally published in March 2019.
- Make a St. Patrick's Day Mashup With This Corned Beef Brisket ... ›
- A New Relationship Theory: St. Patrick's Day Syndrome - Brit + Co ›
- How to serve kids magical green milk on st. patrick's day - B+C Guides ›
- How to make a beautiful st. patrick's day cake - B+C Guides ›
- 22 CRAZY St. Patrick's Day Treat Recipes That Will Be Your Lucky ... ›
- Spice Up St. Patrick's Day With Jalapeño-Infused Tequila - Brit + Co ›
- 22 Irish Bread Recipes to Celebrate St. Patrick's Day - Brit + Co ›
- 11 St. Patrick’s Day Recipes For Lots of Luck - Brit + Co ›
- St. Patrick’s Day Corned Beef Brisket Recipe - Brit + Co ›