15 Stylish Ways to Wear Green on St. Paddy’s Day
Whether you’re actually Irish or just super supportive of a holiday that involves drinking green beer and other festive cocktails (don’t worry, we get it), it’s super easy to look the stylish part for whatever your St. Paddy’s Day plans may be. No, you don’t have to wear a “Kiss me, I’m Irish” shirt to fit in. Adding a little green in your life can look amazing and keep anyone from pinching you. Here are 15 green goldmines to outfit yourself for St. Paddy’s Day and beyond. We can’t promise random strangers won’t come up and kiss you for looking so good. See, who needs that tacky shirt anyways? It’s the luck of the stylish.
1. Wooden Statement U-Necklace ($45): Don this funky and lucky necklace to make the ultimate statement without saying a thing. Pair with a basic tee and jeans and you’re officially ready for St. Paddy’s Day.
3. Catarzi Classic Fedora Hat ($65): Rocking a fedora screams stylish babe. This boldly rich gem will leave others around you green with envy. Plus, you can wear it beyond the festivities, so the head-turning glances won’t stop.
4. Eye Candy Necklace ($49): The name alone says it all. Here’s a necklace that’s always ready for a good time (ahem, St. Paddy’s) and will get you tons of “Where did you get that?” from complete strangers.
5. Leather iPhone 6 Case ($50): You’ll have your phone out taking tons of great pics, so why not green it up a bit? Made of vegan leather, this bright iPhone case is just the burst of green you’re looking for… and then some.
6. Cotton Radiowaves Scarf ($77): Let’s face it, St. Paddy’s Day doesn’t fall during the warmest of months for most of us. Never fear; this scarf has come to the rescue. Wave goodbye to being cold with this Marc by Marc Jacobs treat.
7. Brazilian Amazonite Cirque Ring ($59): How gorgeous is this amazonite ring? With a brushed brass setting paired with a color that’s out of this world, it’ll be your lucky charm all night long.
8. British Racing Green Nail Lacquer ($15): A quick polish change to green is the easiest (and our most favorite) way to feel festive. Go the extra green distance with some St. Paddy’s Day-approved manicures. #nailedit
9. Minty Fresh Watch ($39): It’s time to start thinking in green. A funky graphic piece that’s stylish AND functional means you’ll never be late to the party… and maybe, just maybe, you’ll arrive fashionably early.
10. Leather Ankle Boots ($101): There are no rules about the shade of green one has to wear on St. Paddy’s Day. Enter these gorgeous suede leather boots. They’ll take you from one party to the next comfortably.
11. Sunburst Gem Drops ($34): With a pop of peridot and opalescent gemstones, these earrings dress up any and every outfit for a dose of Irish awesomeness that can’t be beat.
12. Kate Spade Mini Satchel ($175): Purses. You rarely leave home without them, especially when they look this good and this holiday appropriate.
13. Gingham Crew Socks ($17): Feeling pressured to rock green? Do it in a simple, practical and slightly sneaky way. Plus, you can never have too many pairs of socks, right?
14. Mint Green Stud Earrings ($16): Made from clay and gold leaf, these stylishly simple earrings belong in our life (and yours too). And we’re not just talking about for St. Paddy’s Day — we want to wear them all the time. Starting now.
How will you be going green (stylishly speaking)? Tell us in the comments below.