12 St. Patrick’s Day Party Favors to Buy or DIY
Apart from the actual partying, the best part of planning a fun St. Patrick’s Day party is nailing down the festive details — like party favors and maybe a few of those green cocktails. You can whip up some leprechaun-approved treats like these St. Patrick’s Day-themed rainbow donuts too, but they won’t hold a candle to the fun favors on this list. We’re talking sweet rainbow favors, gilded shamrock coasters and plenty of fun accessories like cheeky beer socks and adorable temporary tatts. Pick one (or five) to add a little more luck to your St. Patrick’s Day party.
1. Pot ‘O Gold Balloon Surprise DIY: This adorable DIY is fun for attendees of all ages. Write names on the balloons for place settings and, more importantly, to help your guests stake their claim on the gold before the little leprechauns find them. (via Studio DIY)
2. Pillowbox Popsicles DIY: For your guests who aren’t that into chocolate, this gummy rainbow candy treat is just what they need. The paper popsicle boxes will have everyone wondering what sort of surprise is in store. Pro tip: Use green paper and some gold glitter spray to really take it to the next festive level. (via Sarah Hearts)
3. St. Patrick’s Day Poppers DIY: Get your party poppin’ with these rainbow favors. Not only are there cute little leprechauns hiding inside, but they’ve also smuggled chocolate coins in for the perfect surprise snack. (via The House That Lars Built)
4. Ficks Cocktail Fortifier ($13): Throw a sweet party and be everyone’s savior the next day with this genius cocktail fortifier. It’s kind of the same as having the luck of the Irish, right? Drink responsibly, lads and lasses.
5. Homemade Leprechaun Spirits DIY: Pick up some mini cork bottles and gold washi tape at your local craft store to make these adorable favors for your party. Alcohol or nay, the free printable here will add a little Irish flair to the bottles. (via Design*Sponge)
6. Anti-Pinch Polish DIY: There’s always someone who doesn’t rock any green for St. Patrick’s Day. Help them avoid the dreaded pinch with a quick coat of color right when they arrive. It’ll take just a minute to dry, and then they can get the real party started. (via Eighteen25)
7. Lucky Poppers DIY: Spread luck like confetti with these gold and green poppers. They’re great conversation starters and would be perfect for those epic action shots in your gilded photo booth. (via Studio DIY)
8. Shamrock Coasters DIY: There will be many, many drinks. Make sure the coasters are cute so your guests can’t miss ’em. Then let them take one home to remember how great your party was. (via Giggles Galore)
9. Found by B + C LED Shamrock Shades ($8): Photos are definitely going down at this event, so make sure to have a quick prop ready at all times. These LED shades will light up that Instagram feed.
10. Yellow Owl Workshop Clover Pendant ($34): No green outfit? No prob! Just gift these cute clover pendant favors at your party so every lass can add a little flair to their March 17 ensemble.
12. Living Royal Irish Beer Crew Socks ($12): Everyone needs socks, especially ones covered with beer mugs and four-leaf clovers. Make everyone wears them the night of, so all your guests can have a lucky and Insta-worthy night of drinking.
Ready to party down? Follow us on Pinterest for more tips and tricks on planning your next event!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.