14 Geek-Approved Ways to Celebrate Star Wars Day
Happy Star Wars Day, all! To help you properly celebrate your die-hard fandom, we’ve gathered up a host of goodies that’ll rep your dedication. Whether you heart Yoda, or are just obsessed with Princess Leia‘s hairstyle, this list has something that’ll keep the force strong with you — through the holiday and beyond.
1. AM Nails Star Wars Nail Decals ($4): You’ll be toting your Star Wars characters on every journey when you add these cute decals to your next mani.
2. ASOS Star Wars Storm Trooper Speaker ($64): What’s better than kicking back and rewatching the entire spectacular saga? How about listening to the films through a Stormtrooper speaker!
3. Han Cholo Gold Yoda Stud Earrings ($26): Let Yoda guide your way to style with this set of studs.
4. I’m Bookish and Bakewell Self-Rescuing Princess Pin ($10): #Feministas will be making a bold statement with the independent Princess pinned to their lapels.
5. Visiting CINDERELLA Darth Vader Wooden Cutting Board and Rolling Pin ($43): Your crew’s next batch of sweet treats is going to come with a little help from Darth Vader himself.
6. Printable Layla Rose Design Star Wars Wall Art ($5): Black and white wall art is the answer to bringing childhood faves into an adult living room. Hang these alluring prints if you’re all about the dark side of the force.
7. Think Geek Star Wars Death Star Teapot & Mug ($25): A Death Star that serves tea? Oh, yes! Even members of the Rebel Alliance will admire this nifty, on-theme duo.
8. Gnosis Collage Art Star Wars Wall Art ($40+, set of 12): If you love Star Wars *and* minimalist decor, you’ll be jumping for joy when you string up these classy wall prints.
9. PIBA2D Princess Leia “She Was a Force” Printable ($10): Add some princess power to your office or bedroom with a print that’s as beautiful as it is inspiring.
10. Kaiel Designs Han and Leia Bracelet Set ($23): This hand-stamped metal cuff set is the ultimate jewelry for you and your Star Wars-loving boo. Made of pure aluminum and with a tarnish-free finish, your love for these gems will last a lifetime.
11. Common Fiction Star Wars The Resistance General Pin ($9): Inspired by everyone’s favorite princess, this Alliance pin is sure to become the star of your fangirl denim jacket.
12. Moon Honey Studio Yoda Best Mum Bracelet ($5): Let the puns begin with a gift to mom. Remind her that you and Yoda think she’s the best with an adorable wishing bracelet and some clever humor.
13. Pretty Sheepy Star Wars Stickers ($4): Whether you’re the scrapbooking queen or a little obsessed with planners, these stickers will liven up every page you tackle.
14. Dash and Hollow Princess Leia Pin ($10): Honor the beloved Carrie Fisher with this tiny accessory.
Looking for more gift giving ideas? Follow us on Pinterest for more epic gift guides!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.