19 Jedi-Approved Star Wars Party Ideas for Your Padawan
It’a proud moment in any parent’s life: The day your little one turns from just a cute kid into a full-blown Star Wars fan. That’s why it’s high time you throw your birthday babe the ultimate bash with a Star Wars theme! This year, take your little Finn or Rey to a galaxy far, far away with a covetable Jedi-approved party chock-full of costumes, favors and treats that will please even the pickiest of Padawans. Scroll on for all the inspo you need for your kiddie’s next epic birthday, and may the force be with you.
3. R2D2 Treat Boxes: What’s a party without favors? Help your cutie’s friends join in on the galactic spirit with a box of treats resembling everyone’s favorite droid. Sorry, BB-8, but it’s hard to compete with a Stars Wars OG. (via Bugaboo City)
4. DIY Star Wars BB-8 Costume: Dress your tiny tot like a little droid. While Jedi costumes are always the go-to garb for a Star Wars event, give your kid an adorable outfit that’s sure to stand apart from the crowd. (via Desert Chica)
5. Star Wars Family Costume: You know what they say: The family that cosplays together, stays together. Turn a dress-up theme into a family affair with outfits that show the force runs in the DNA. (via Say Yes)
6. Le Studio RoseStar Wars Photo Booth Prop Set ($35): While this year’s birthday bash will be a day to remember, having photographic evidence doesn’t hurt.
7. Lightsaber Candy Tubes: What better way to perfect their lightsaber skills than with an edible version? (via Petite Party Studio)
8. Printable Star Wars Bunting Print: Don’t forget that the force has *two* sides. Bring balance to your Padawan’s birthday decor by putting up a banner that reps both the dark and light sides. (via Sköna Hem)
9. DIY Star Wars LEGO Characters: Give your kid’s party guests the gift that keeps on giving with these DIY Star Wars LEGO toys. Not only are they fun to make, but they’re fodder for many play dates to come. (via Kara’s Party Ideas)
10. Hello Charleys Star Wars Favor Bags ($14): Between the plethora of snacks, DIY projects and party favors, your little one’s mates are going to need a way to carry all these goodies home. Give everyone the *best* take-away bags with these character satchels.
11. Invites by CrystalLightsaber Invites ($15): Looking for the perfect way to invite the kids to a galaxy far away? Start the party off right with invitations that will definitely get the tots into that Star Wars state of mind.
13. DIY Princess Leia Costume: Forget Aurora or Ariel — your girl’s all about a princess who can fight. Dress your little gal like royalty with a set of buns that never cease to scream “fierce.” (via Craftiness Is Not Optional)
15. Dark Side Bowling Pins: These pins just changed the game when it comes to battling the dark side. Hand your little one a ball, and they’ll be knocking out Storm Troopers left and right. (via Spaceships and Laser Beams)
16. Storm Trooper Cookies: Love them or hate them, there’s no denying that Storm Troopers are an essential part of any Star Wars movie. Cover all your bases (decor-wise) with a plate of cookies that have ties to the dark side. (via Spaceships and Laser Beams)
17. TIE Fighter Cookies: The dark side never tasted so good. These melty marshmallows sandwiched between Oreo crisps will have ’em destroying Imperial Fleets like nobody’s business. (via Pretty Province)
18. Star Wars Cake: Cake is crucial when it comes to putting out the ultimate birthday spread. Give your kid a centerpiece that kills with a large-and-in-charge Vader cake. (via Spaceships and Laser Beams)
Looking for more kid’s party inspo? Follow us on Pinterest.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.