The Instagram Holiday Decor Trend We Want to Leave Up Year-Round
Looking for decor you can keep up once the holidays are over? Consider fairy lights. These small battery-powered bulbs not only make a space feel more *magical* but are also trendy and easy to use. Simply drape ’em over your headboard or string ’em down your curtains. Keep scrolling below for all the lit Instagram inspo you need to add them to your home.
1. @hakauuka: We’d be okay doing a room swap with this cozy setup any day of the week.
2. @gozdee81: Glam up your vanity with a simple string of fairy lights.
3. @nicholeciotti: Give this style a go and you’ll never have to worry about making your way to your bed in the dark again. Hoping for a more subtle glow? Stick to one string instead of two!
4. @dottirdesigns: A little lighting goes a long way in this monochrome space.
5. @astoldbymichelle: This cascading layout is giving us all the feels. Use it in lieu of a headboard for a more striking look.
6. @thehillcrest: Dive into a pile of dreaminess. Okay, maybe this isn’t *totally* practical, but it sure looks pretty before bedtime comes around.
7. @redubabe: Capture that romantic, snowy vibe indoors year-round. (Just make sure Scooter is well-trained before letting him enjoy it too.)
8. @pinkmango72: Cool idea: Cage your lights for a more dramatic statement, then display them over your bed for a hygge-approved scene.
9. @nieoptymistka: Don’t ignore those awkward corners. A string of bulbs will instantly freshen them up!
10. @interiorbyfrida_: Bookmark this under “room ideas for your future little one.”
Looking for more cozy decorating ideas? Head on over to Pinterest for additional inspo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.