This Pegboard Headboard DIY Will Tie Your Entire Room Together
There are few spaces you love more than your bedroom. So when you’re feeling bored with your decor (*insert that steady flow of throw pillows*), we’ve got a hack that gives it some much-needed attention without all the hassle. This DIY pegboard headboard quickly comes together with paint and accessories to completely change the vibe of your room (in *all* the good ways). Scroll below to see how.
- paint brush
- painter’s tape
- wood blocks (use as spacers)
- wall anchors
- Use tape to mark off your design.
- Add paint to the board. Let it dry for four hours.
- Measure where your headboard will go (36-48 inches above your bed) and mark with a pencil.
- Locate wall studs with a stud finder. Install wall anchors if you can’t find these.
- Drill your screws into the wood spacers to hang your board.
- Style it using quirky baskets, floating shelves, and cool-girl accessories.
What other home projects are you DIYing? Let us know @BritandCo!
(Photos via Brittany Griffin / Brit + Co)