The Instababe game has never been so fierce, amirite? While we all have a few tried-and-true bloggers we like to keep tabs on (Chiara Ferragni and Blair Eadie, we’re looking at you), there’s *always* room for some new style influencers to inspire your next #OOTD. Helping us to see the light when a case of the dreaded outfit blahs hits — remember when you couldn’t figure out how to elevate an everyday hoodie or how to pull off flannel like an It-girl? — it’s all thanks to the blogging community that we’re able to put our most fashionable foot forward. Ahead, we’ve compiled a list of 16 up-and-coming style bloggers we have a hunch will be making MAJOR waves in 2017.
1. Frédérique Harrel: Frédérique is a girl after our own heart. This street style maven and fellow It-Brit flaunts an eccentric I-woke-up-like-this aesthetic that’s the definition of fierce. (Beyoncé, watch out!) When she’s not taking it there with a rainbow faux fur topper or rocking a deep-V denim wide-leg jumpsuit, she’s channeling the mansy vibes a la a tapestry paisley suit.
2. ANNAROSLILY: The next time you *claim* to be in a style rut, take one look at Anna’s colorful blog and finely tuned Instagram feed for no shortage of visual inspiration. Expert color-blocking, strategic print-mixing and an eye for personalization that all characterize this blogger’s whimsical style. Among our favorite pieces? A pom-pom embellished skirt, a sparkly pizza bag (!) and a sushi-printed clutch.
3. Anne-Laure Mais of Adenorah: Covetable French-girl style? Right this way. Armed with an arsenal of high-waisted trousers, chunky turtleneck knits and textured toppers, Adenorah is that cool Parisian girl we all secretly aspire to be like. Don’t even get us started about her carefree lob that lends a certain je ne sais quoi quality to every look. File this blogger under “Who to Follow for Unlimited Date Night Inspiration.”
4. Elly Leavitt of WhatKumquat: When your blog is named after a small citrus fruit, you know you’re onto something. This urban sophisticate’s all-neutral-errthang palette, knack for artful layering and minimalist sensibilities will make you want to relocate to the West Village STAT. Not only does she know how to rock a camel coat and mom jeans like it’s no one’s business, but her witty Instagram captions will make you LOL.
5. Judith of Atelier Judith: At Atelier Judith, you’ll find the perfect blend of urban art, style and exploration. This full-time student (art history and classic archaeology, if you please) and blogger is someone to look to for inspiration when mainstream fashion has you running for the hills. Take for instance this Picasso bomber jacket — set against a picturesque Budapest backdrop, no less — which receives a double take in its own right.
6. Madison Williams of Minimal Major: Being an LA-style blogger and TV producer, this boss babe knows a thing or two about red carpet fashion. Madison Williams’ blog and Instagram feed reflect her mission to uncover “minimal fashion pieces that pack a major style punch” — be it a traffic-stopping cherry red coat, a risqué choker-neck jumpsuit or shimmery sequined pants. Her style calls to mind the Hollywood starlet in all of us.
7. Allie Provost of Prêt-à-Provost: You had us at Prêt-à-Provost. Casual outfits are a rarity for this trendsetting NYC blogger who practically lives in twirl-worthy Kate Spade frocks and ladylike pleated full skirts. You’ll swoon after Allie’s expansive collection of designer handbags (cough, cough, Mansur Gavriel circle bag) and almost instantly draw direct comparisons to Blair Waldorf’s impeccable style.
8. Grasie Mercedes: This Latina lifestyle blogger and actress hailing from NYC, but currently living in LA, gives off an all-around chill vibe. On duty or off, she knows how to work whatever she’s wearing, whether it’s a bright chartreuse topper or a Michael Jackson graphic tee. Less OTT, more understated confidence (maybe with a side of sass), Grasie’s style brings the wow-factor we’re so desperate to inject into our everyday wardrobe.
9. Erica Choi of Egg Canvas: Photographer, digital art director at Barneys and full-fledged NYC girl, Erica Choi’s minimalist style is straight-up #goals. Sure, she’s got that head-to-toe black thing down pat, but she’s also a whiz at mixing feminine staples (think: a DDG lace skirt) with athleisure-inspired separates — including but not limited to a throwback Adidas hoodie, a slouchy beanie and Stan Smiths. We call dibs on her faux fur backless Gucci mules.
10. Madelynn Furlong of Wide Eyed Legless: So you want to be an HBIC? Start taking notes. This art director and style blogger knows a thing or two about dialing it down. Founded upon the premise of “building a simpler, more thoughtful wardrobe, home and lifestyle,” Wide Eyed Legless is reflective of Madelynn’s minimal #girlboss style. We’re partial to her collection of vintage bombers, slouchy sweatshirts and slew of anything-but-basic basics.
11. London Scout & Sai De Silva of Scout the City: Introducing Sai De Silva and her daughter London Scout, the stylish mother and daughter duo behind Scout the City. We know what you’re thinking: How could you possibly go wrong with basically double the style inspiration at your fingertips? You can’t. Tune in to see how Sai’s currently styling her bump (she has a second one on the way!), one street-chic look at a time.
12. Brittany of BrittanyBathgate: Classic and contemporary is Brittany’s style beat. We can’t explain it, but there’s something about bloggers across the pond that can’t be rivaled. Maybe it’s their tendency to do less or perhaps it’s their ability to make even a lazy girl-approved jumper and slouchy boyfriend jeans suddenly look up-and-coming. Beyond that, you’ll seek solace in Brittany’s capsule wardrobe of It-girl essentials — namely this swishy metallic accordion pleat skirt.
13. Andrea Maria of Dear Milano: Where or where do we begin? It’s always the seasoned jet-setters that flaunt the most double-tap-worthy style. Andrea’s Mexican roots, Milano influence and undeniable New York City sartorial edge make this style influencer one to watch in the months to come. Her constantly evolving style could be a chic headscarf, a crisp button-down and mega statement earrings one day and then an easy-breezy ruffled off-the-shoulder top the next. Whatever pops up, it’s guaranteed to add some variety to your Insta feed.
14. Aleali of Aleali May: Aleali May is quite a force to be reckoned with. And that’s largely due to her tough-girl style chops, don’t-mess-around demeanor and full-on athleisure tendencies. We would go as far as to call her the next RiRi in the making. A triple threat in disguise — an image consultant, model and fashion blogger — Aleali masters off-duty dressing to a T. Not sure how to style an oversized graphic tee? Say no more.
15. Reese Blutstein of Double3xposure: When you’ve got it, you’ve got it. And make no mistake, Reese Blutstein most definitely has got the lewk. Inspired by fashion bloggers and people she encounters on the streets, Reese’s minimal style — consisting of a unique blend of designer pieces, old vintage finds and athleisure separates — with retro undertones will inspire you to maximize your wardrobe through thoughtful remixing (and re-wearing). Now, that’s a style revolution we can get behind.
16. Sophia Rosemary Barrese: If you aren’t already following this Manchester-based lifestyle blogger, then you’ve seriously been missing out. Besides the fact that Sophia Rosemary Barrese is basically Alexa Chung’s doppelgänger — and she has a freaking dino sweater — her casual-cool tomboy style with an ultra-femme twist is not to be overlooked. When she’s not wearing a sweet Peter Pan collar sweater and an A-line mini, she’s slaying in denim overalls and Chuck Taylors. She also knows how to pull off the *perfect* winged liner. We digress.
Which of these street-style bloggers will you be adding to your roster in 2017? Follow us on Pinterest for more Instababe-approved style inspo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.