10 Stylish Futons That Don’t Suck
It’s probably a requirement that somebody mentions a futon when you talk about needing extra sleeping space for guests. And don’t worry, we cringe right along with you. That is, until we discovered that there are actually futons out there that don’t look like they belong in a college dorm room. Surprised? Take a look at these 10 fabulous futons and become a believer.
2. Midcentury Convertible Sofa ($499): Fold it this way or that way — no one will guess that it’s a comfortable place to sleep until you show them.
3. Chesterfield Futon ($1,385): If you’re in need of something a bit more classic, you’ve just gotta try out this fantastic futon. It would even fit well in a bachelor pad.
4. Convertible Sleeper Sofa ($1,299): Here is the perfect solution for a guest sleeping space in your small, family-friendly home.
7. Camel Futon ($358): It’s streamlined, leather and impossibly chic. You’ve probably already decided that you need this gem in your apartment.
10. Gravel Futon ($999): Looking for a little mod style to add to your home? Say hello to this fab futon.
Do you do have a fantastic futon that we missed? Send us your links below!