11 Stylish Backpacks That Will Actually Fit Your Laptop
With the onset of college, you likely ditched your tried-and-true backpack for a chic carry-all or satchel to tote your everyday essentials. But with the backpack having made a major comeback over the last couple of years, there’s no better time than now to revert back to the classic sac. The fashion-forward options are endless, so you can scoop up a style you’ll use for years to come. But the real kicker is that they boast plenty of space for your laptop — whatever the size — so you can make sore shoulders — a common problem with shoulder bags — a thing of the past. Below, we’ve listed our favorite toss-on-and-go bags large enough to fit your 13-inch and 15-inch laptops. Scroll down to shop the ultimate busy girl bags.
1. STATE BAGS The Heights Lorimer Backpack ($90): This simple lightweight classic is compact and has a padded laptop sleeve. It’ll basically be your LBD of backpacks.
2. Everlane Modern Snap Backpack ($68): Not only will this backpack’s simple design give you zen, you’ll also have peace of mind knowing it was made ethically.
3. Herschel Supply Co. X Hoffman California Fabrics Heritage Backpack ($60): Everything’s coming up roses with this fun floral printed backpack that is sure to brighten your day.
4. Madewell Canvas Backpack ($98): We love the minimal look to this backpack. It’s simple — sturdy leather straps, front pocket, main compartment big enough for the essentials, and vintage-inspired foldover top.
6. Kate Spade New York Watson Lane – Hartley Nylon Backpack ($198): We love to hit the snooze button (more than once). So when it’s time to make haste, it’s nice to rely on a colorful staple that adds a pop of pizzazz to any rushed outfit. This crimson backpack will do the trick!
7. Fjällräven Kaken Backpack ($80): Laptops don’t always belong on a desk; that’s why they’re called laptops! When work escapades beckon you to the park, woods, or beach, this adventure-ready backpack is ready to pack your computer for the ride!
8. AER Fit Pack 2 Backpack ($135): This backpack has a mesh pocket at the bottom to hold any footwear, and the large exterior pocket provides plenty of room for stuff you need to access easily.
9. Tumi Voyageur Halle Nylon Backpack ($295): Stylish and sleek, this bag also has leather trim, plenty of pockets, and striking hardware. You’ll look effortless carrying it around town.
10. Herschel Supply Co. Little America Backpack ($100): Embrace your wild side with a little pop of animal print. This classic backpack has a laptop sleeve, drawstring closure, and cool leather accents.
11. Timbuk2 Parkside Laptop Backpack ($69): Swap your old bike messenger bag for something with two straps. It’ll keep your tech safe, and it has an on-strap bottle opener for happy hour on-the-go.
What’s your to-go backpack? Let us know @BritandCo.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.