10 Stylin’ Scarves to Get All Wrapped Up In
A beautiful scarf can turn your everyday basics into an elegant ensemble. From cozy circle snoods to DIY fringe – we’re pros when it comes to neck warmers. And that’s why we’ve dug up 10 scarves to amp up your outfits. Whether you’re battling a snowstorm or enjoying above average temps this winter, wrap yourself in style.
1. California Poems ($96): Want a little West Coast whimsy in your life? Well, here you have it.
2. Iconic Lips ($245): This pink-and-red stunner is a great addition to any outfit. And with Valentine’s Day still on our minds, these lips are primed to make an appearance.
3. Signature Zig Zag ($75): Mix up a monochromatic outfit with this geometric beauty or go wild and double up on your patterns.
4. Stepped Chevron Intarsia ($29): This cozy knit will keep you toasty on chilly days, and the colors will have you ready to chant, “USA! USA!” for the Winter Olympics.
5. Luca Long in Coral ($115): We think this delicate scarf would be your favorite chambray shirt’s new best friend. But, honestly, this sweet coral number can take any outfit up a few style notches.
6. Multicolored Patterned Scarf ($13): You’re definitely going to hear us roar in this ferocious scarf! The tiger print is perfect for your not-so-tame self.
8. Standout Southwestern Print Scarf ($9): This print makes our eyes do a happy dance. Add this one to your basic blacks for an added dimension.
9. Stepped Chevron Hex ($98): We feel particularly sophisticated in this silk sash. The rich colors will make your outfit feel prim and polished. Just like you, undoubtedly.
10. Sitka ($35): This knit number makes us want to cuddle up with a hot toddy. Consider it a go-to piece for all you winter weekenders.
What’s your favorite way to wrap up in style? Talk to us in the comments!