10 Stylin’ Scarves to Get All Wrapped Up In
A beautiful scarf can turn your everyday basics into an elegant ensemble. From cozy circle snoods to DIY fringe – we’re pros when it comes to neck warmers. And that’s why we’ve dug up 10 scarves to amp up your outfits. Whether you’re battling a snowstorm or enjoying above average temps this winter, wrap yourself in style.
1. California Poems ($96): Want a little West Coast whimsy in your life? Well, here you have it.
2. Iconic Lips ($245): This pink-and-red stunner is a great addition to any outfit. And with Valentine’s Day still on our minds, these lips are primed to make an appearance.
3. Signature Zig Zag ($75): Mix up a monochromatic outfit with this geometric beauty or go wild and double up on your patterns.
4. Stepped Chevron Intarsia ($29): This cozy knit will keep you toasty on chilly days, and the colors will have you ready to chant, “USA! USA!” for the Winter Olympics.
5. Luca Long in Coral ($115): We think this delicate scarf would be your favorite chambray shirt’s new best friend. But, honestly, this sweet coral number can take any outfit up a few style notches.
6. Multicolored Patterned Scarf ($13): You’re definitely going to hear us roar in this ferocious scarf! The tiger print is perfect for your not-so-tame self.
8. Standout Southwestern Print Scarf ($9): This print makes our eyes do a happy dance. Add this one to your basic blacks for an added dimension.
9. Stepped Chevron Hex ($98): We feel particularly sophisticated in this silk sash. The rich colors will make your outfit feel prim and polished. Just like you, undoubtedly.
What’s your favorite way to wrap up in style? Talk to us in the comments!