This Not-So-Floral Wedding Hair Trend Is Going to Rule the 2017 Wedding Season
With 2017 coming in hot, we’re ready to reveal the latest wedding accessory trend for “I do”-worthy wedding hair: succulents. If you’re getting hitched this year and are tired of seeing the same ol’ wedding flower crowns on your Facebook feed, you’ll want to take a look at these not-so-floral and totally unique succulent hair pieces that are going to rule 2017 wedding season. Since your wedding day will be the most photographed day of your life, it’s only natural that you would want to make sure your bridal look is *on point.* Whether you are on the hunt for a unique headpiece for your big day or just in need of some serious inspiration, this succulent wedding hair trend is designed with your non-traditional wedding look in mind.
1. Eucca Succulent Hair Comb ($48): Succulent hair combs are the new flower crowns. You can even re-plant these afterward. It’ll make for a great wedding day keepsake!
2. Reverse Succulent Crown: Opt for a ‘do that is exotic, romantic and whimsical, all in one! This reverse succulent crown is perfect if you’re shooting for a backyard wedding vibe on your big day. (via Koman Photography / MODweddings)
3. Statement Succulents + Berries: If you’re a big fan of making a statement with accessories, you’ll fall in love with this look. Add in some soft toned berries to the mix and you have an ultra-gorgeous hair piece for your big day. (via Koman Photography / Style Me Pretty)
4. Bright Florals + Succulent Crown: If you’re big on florals, then go ahead and mix and match flowers and succulents to create a unique headpiece for your nuptials. Opt for flowers with serious bold tones like orange and crimson for the succulents to stand out.
5. Succulents-Only Crown: Ready to go all in on the succulent trend? We don’t blame you. Choose different shapes and colors to make sure your trendy hairpiece is a real eye-catcher. Your guests will be wowed. (via TreCreative)
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.