12 Winning Looks for Your Kids This Super Bowl Sunday
Whether you’re hosting a huge Super Bowl party or you’re watching the game with a few friends, sports fans know that team gear is very important. This Super Bowl Sunday, get the whole family’s game-time apparel on point, including the kiddos. It’s never too early to start reppin’ the family team and passing down those traditions, right? From cute booties to crochet beanies, here are some picks that will have your kiddos looking game-time ready this Sunday.
New England Patriots fans
1. 47 Brand Calgary New England Patriots Beanie ($29): You can’t go wrong with a cute beanie. This bright and bold pick will definitely score a most fashionable headgear touchdown.
3. Dot Dot Smile Red Cheetah Leggings ($10): These are so fierce, right? Dress your kid up in these leggings to remind your favorite Pats players to high tail it to the end zone.
4. Aunty Anita’s Red, White and Blue Tutu ($12): Super Bowl Sunday is all about the tutu. Plus, when the game is over, you can repurpose this look for that July 4th barbecue.
5. New England Patriots Ladies High-End Sequin Boots ($28): These will no doubt add a cute sparkle to your little cheerleader’s “Go Team” chant.
6. SportFanBaby Baby Body Suit ($11): We said start them young, right? Put this on under a Patriots jacket and throw on some face paint, and your baby will definitely be the most rockin’ Pats fan at the party.
Seattle Seahawks Fans
7. MarysMoxee Seattle Seahawks Hat ($25): Cute and intimidating is a winning combo. This maker-made hat is the perfect way to stare down those Pats fans all night long.
9. Casual Industrees Johnny Tree ($25): No one is gonna mistake your kid for a Pats fan in this casual-cool neon green tee.
10. Hello Neon Organic T-Shirt ($22): Get your kiddo dressed in the team colors with this cute organic tee that lets all the other parents know he’s a Seahawks fan.
8. Sewtastic Creations Seattle Seahawks Onesie ($15): Keep it classy on game day with this little number. He may be too young for touchdown dances, but he’s definitely not too young to rock a tie and suspenders.
11. Lil Bugaboo Designs Seattle Seahawks-Inspired Tutu ($24): First downs and interceptions will be that much more fun when your little one can twirl around in a tutu.
12. Sweet Somethings Baby Seahawks Baby Booties ($11): How. Cute. Are. These. Booties. Your baby will be the tiniest, most adorable Seahawks fan in the entire world.
What will you be wearing on Super Bowl Sunday? Let us know in the comments below!