We’re almost at the end of winter, which means soon it’ll be time to say adios to cold weather style and hello to summer sunshine! If you’ve got beach style — we’re talking beach wraps, gorgeous mermaid hair and beach nail art — on the mind or simply can’t wait to start building your summer wardrobe, we’re here to help. Below are some of the most unique sites where you can shop all kinds of surf-style essentials.
1. Free People: Whether you’re looking to embrace surf vibes or you’re looking to get serious with something like this Kassia Surf Shorty ($200) wetsuit, Free People is the place to go. This beauty will keep the cold water chills away as you hop in the water. In true FP style, everything they carry will, without a doubt, be some of the most stylish surf duds you’ve ever seen.
2. Shopbop: While we’ve known for a while that Shopbop is the place to go for some seriously stylish wares, it turns out they’ve got all kinds of surf brands in their arsenal too. You can pick up super cute bikinis, like this Pret-A-Surf Retro Bikini Top ($51) that works just as well in the ocean as it does poolside.
3. OY Surf Apparel: This site is simply bursting at the seams with great surf finds, like this Kaja Green Feather One Piece ($79). Bikinis are nice, but this little gem isn’t going to go sliding off when you take a tumble, whether it’s off a surfboard or over the edge of a fabulous boat during a diving contest.
4. Backcountry.com: This site has always been a go-to for anything camp related, so it should be no surprise that they’ve got the sea covered with their wide net of outdoor essentials. This Salt Surf Made for the Ocean T-Shirt ($14) is just what you need to add some surfer vibes to your day, even if it’s just poking out from under a flannel in the winter.
5. Bed Bath & Beyond: We know, we know — we couldn’t believe it either! Turns out that Bed Bath & Beyond has a handful of some of the surfiest prints we’ve seen. Whether you’re looking to decorate a beach cottage, or you’re feeling like a bright and sunny approach to kitchen decor is in order, this Framed Surf Print ($150) will give you all the sunny feels you’re lookin’ for.
6. Swell.com: From wetsuits and board stickers to flowy dresses like this RVCA Sucker Punch 2 Swing Dress ($45), Swell has the chill and chic looks that work on everyone. Throw this pretty thing on and shimmy into a different bikini underneath, and no one will be the wiser.
7. Bloomingdale’s: This megastore actually has all kinds of surf gear in their arsenal, including these super cute Surf Gypsy Neon-Embroidered Swim Cover Up Shorts ($56). Even when you’re not at the beach, these beauties are cute enough to wear with a laid back tee during the day, or a lacy black tank and some pretty earrings at night.
What are some killer surf-style shots you have? Share ’em with us on Insta’ @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.