14 Brilliant Beach-Inspired Manis to Try This Summer
With summer in full swing, a quick jaunt to the beach is on many of our agendas. And since you’re daydreaming about a tropical getaway, why not bring along some of that ocean spirit even when you’re stuck at the office? Forget the sand and sun — these 14 beach-themed nail art ideas will put you in a summer-state-of-mind in no time! Let your newly playful mani help you escape the reality that is your desk and computer screen.
1. Color-Changing Nails: For color chameleons, Ruby Wing’s color-changing polish is a must-try. Create zany half-moon designs or alternate your nails in an assortment of vibrant hues for a mani that is anything but boring. (via Refinery29)
4. Pineapple Mani: This sweet tropical mani has got us pining for pineapples. We can taste the rum-infused fruit smoothies already! (via Polish You Pretty)
8. Blue Tiki Manicure: While the pattern may not automatically read beach, this funky design is guaranteed to put you in beach-mode. We’re not sure which we like better: the mesmerizing blues or bold aztec design. (via Sephora Glossy)
11. Palm Tree Nails: This snazzy palm tree mani is one to watch! The combination of mint green nails, gold glitter and palm trees (!!!) is seriously too cute. (via Elle + Ish)
14. Fruit Cocktail Nail Wraps ($13): All of your favorite fruit — kiwis and strawberries and pineapples, oh my! — compiled into one beautiful manicure. Could these fruit cocktail nail wraps be any cuter? We don’t think so!
Which beach-inspired nail art design will you be flaunting on your next vacay? Let us know in the comments below or Tweet us a pic of your nail art!