It’s almost time for another awesome designer collab to debut at Target! You all remember how cray everyone went for Lilly Pulitzer’s Target line, right? Everything sold out in like two seconds. The next collaboration with accessories designer Eddie Borgo is hyped to be even better… then again, it promises a DIY take on his line of jewelry, bags and belts. Think: mixing and matching charms, chains and pendants till you’ve built your own special piece.
Now that the official lookbook is out, featuring British model + Cara’s gorgeous older sis Poppy Delevingne, we can swoon over every piece from the customizable collection + strategize which trinkets, baubles and totables are must-haves. Scroll below to find our handpicked faves, aka the six pieces you’ll need from #EddieBorgoforTarget.
1. Mix + Match Ear Candy: Who said all earrings are created equal? Def wasn’t #EddieBorgoforTarget, because the earrings in his collection are meant to be mixed, matched and worn however you see fit. Party on the left, business on the right?
2. Fringe Bags: Layer on the fringe if you’re feeling it, or opt for a more simplistic look with these add-ons.
3. Eclectic Necklaces: It’s really like you’re getting five necklaces in one with this piece. Think of how many different combinations you can make with these options!
4. Chic Cuffs: We love anything matte black, and these cuffs are no exception. The colorful add-on options make these suitable for almost any occasion.
5. Next-Level Wall Hangings: Ever get bored of the art you hung on your wall… two years ago? Not surprised. These are perfect for those of us who get sick of looking at the same thing day after day.
6. Modern Boho Prints: Meet the new boho print in town — a sleek two-toned chevron. The elongated arch on these necklaces adds an instant cool factor.
Which pieces catch your eye the most? Share in the comment section below.
(Photos via Target)