We all love getting a surprise in the mail. So it’s no wonder that subscription boxes are pretty much everyone’s favorite trend. There are subscription boxes for kids, boxes for book-lovers and even one that helps you form good habits. With so many boxes to choose from, how do you know which box is right for you? We looked to the stars and have chosen an awesome subscription box perfect for every star sign. Your new monthly indulgence definitely isn’t just a cosmic coincidence.
1. Try the World ($33): Satisfy your adventurous spirit, Aries, with the Try the World monthly subscription box. When you sign up, you’ll get gourmet foods picked by local artisans and chefs, including ingredients, snacks and drinks plus a culture guide from a new country sent directly to your doorstep every month. Salud! (Photo via Try the World)
2. StrideBox ($15): For someone as dedicated as you, Taurus, getting your hands on the best products and brands to keep you motivated and fueled at the gym or on the trails is crucial. Sign up for StrideBox, a monthly delivery designed specifically to power runners through their tough workouts with the latest in nutrition, gear and accessories. Plus, it will only cost you a cool $15 per month. (Photo via StrideBox)
3. POPSUGAR Must Have ($40): This box is perfect for versatile and adaptable Geminis. Filled with the coolest must-have products (with fun themes every month), this subscription box will run you $40 a month, but promises to be filled with more than $100 worth of goodies. Last month’s box included a trendy sarong, metallic bottle opener fit to display and some makeup goodies, among other things. (Photo via POPSUGAR)
4. Club W ($52): Wine picked specifically based on your tastes and mailed right to your door? For the sign with #allthefeels, there’s nothing more perfect than that scenario, and Club W is here to make it happen. They’ll also make new recommendations on wine every month based on your preferences to ensure you’re always a glass away from your new fave. Plans start at $52 for four bottles. (Photo via Club W)
5. Purple Carrot ($68 weekly): With a mind as open as yours, the Purple Carrot subscription box is a weekly meal kit that provides unique and delicious vegan meals — a perfect box for Leos. Whether you’re already a practicing vegan or looking to explore new culinary trends, this box promises flavorful and satisfying dishes three times a week for two people for $68, or two dishes for four people at $74. (Photo via Purple Carrot)
6. Grizzly Moon Coffee ($15): We know you love your alone time, and nothing goes better with some solo relaxation than a delicious, freshly brewed cup of coffee. Grizzly Moon Coffee sends out responsibly sourced coffee beans from countries around the world, rotating their offerings seasonally or offering customized blends. Monthly subscription boxes come in three sizes and start at just $15 a month. (Photo via Grizzly Moon Coffee)
7. Treatsie ($17): We’re going to be honest and say that this one could probably go for any zodiac sign (because, yum), but for a Libra’s social soul, the Treatsie box is the perfect conversation starter. Filled with artisanal sweets that you’d likely never find in your conventional grocery store, you can choose between a one-, three- and 12-month plan. (Photo via Bits and Boxes)
8. FabFitFun ($50 per quarter): Refuel your passion every quarter with exciting new fashion, beauty and fitness products curated by FabFitFun. These hand-picked items will cost you $50 per quarter but include full-size, premium products rather than samples. (Photo via To Live and Diet in LA)
9. Birchbox ($10): Sag’s vibrant personality calls for some makeup to match, and you can’t go wrong with the OG of subscription boxes. Birchbox sends out top-notch sample-sized beauty finds to subscribers in a fabulously designed and well-thought-out packaging system. With options for men and women, it’s fun for the whole family. (Photo via Birchbox)
10. HelloFresh ($69 weekly): Your practicality was practically made for the HelloFresh weekly meal box. Every box comes curated with recipes and fresh, pre-measured ingredients, so all you have to do is simply follow along. With a family plan and veggie options available, HelloFresh can pretty much fit any lifestyle. Three delicious meals for two will set you back $69. (Photo via HelloFresh)
11. BarkBox ($20): You know loyalty. And what better way to celebrate it than by treating your most loyal comrade to a monthly surprise? BarkBox is designed specifically with your four-legged friend in mind, tailoring treats and toys to their specific wants and needs. (Photo via BarkBox)
12. ArtSnacks ($20): It doesn’t get more creative or colorful than ArtSnacks. You can let your imagination run wild and be inspired every month by this box filled with high-end art supplies. Get your creative juices flowing starting at only $20 a month. (Photo via ArtSnacks)
Tag us in your subscription box pics @BritandCo!