The BritList: Sriracha Vodka, Wet Dog Portraits, and More
Well hello there! It’s a beautiful morning here at Brit HQ, and it feels like a regular Santa’s workshop here at Brit + Co SF. If you’re in the Bay area between now and December 20th, swing by and check it out! You can make, shop, drink hot cocoa, watch Elf, and wrap your gifts all in one place.
Now, onto the ridiculous, the weird, the funny, the strange, and the genius. Onto the BritList!
1. Sriracha Vodka: First up, we need to get this in house… stat! It would make for awesome Bloody Marys and might be just the spike you need for your next michelada.
3. Solar Scorcher: Take your love of ’80s computer game Scorched Earth to the next level with this amazing solar scorcher. Cook hot dogs, warm up a cup of tea, and just generally tap into your pyro side with this hot hack.
6. Creepy Santa Clauses: This blog is the most terrifying holiday-themed blog on the Internet. We chose to feature a creepy Santa statue, simply because the photos of actual creepy Santas are, in fact, too creepy for our website.
7. Hilarious Portraits of Wet Dogs: Yes, yes, and yes. These portraits of wet dogs are brilliantly captured, and we want more!
8. Home Alone, the Pug Version: Speaking of dogs, what’s cuter than a pug puppy interpretation of Christmas classic, Home Alone?
9. 50 States of LEGO: We might need to just change this weekly feature to the LEGOlist! Today’s find is a serious of photographs using LEGOs to represent every state. Above we’ve got California and Wisconsin.
10. George Clooney x Yayoi Kusama: George Clooney covered in polka dots in a polka dot room because… why not?
11. Gingerbread Breaking Bad House: We have two words for you: sugar high.