Wussup, Friday?! Y’all probably celebrated Cinco de Mayo (on Taco Tuesday, no less!) this week, but how many of you *also* observed National Roast Leg of Lamb Day yesterday? If you did, major props to you. Here are 10 ridiculous and awesome Internet finds from the week.
1. True Wetsuits: Designed to go from the office to the ocean without a hitch, this very literal WET SUIT is quite possibly the coolest thing Quiksilver has ever created.
2. Pizza Box Oven ($55): This rad little oven is specially designed to cook your fresh or frozen pizzas to perfection. Any excuse to buy more kitchen gadgets, right?
3. Mandala Cheesecakes: What in the what?! These vegan cheesecakes by Stephen McCarty might just be too gorgeous to eat.
5. Wanda Nylon Multicolor Raincoat: Because we all need a killer raincoat that won’t cover up our super-fresh ‘fits. We’re definitely adding this to our need-now list.
6. DIY Cardboard Deer Bust Kit ($15): Keep this DIY Cardboard Safari bust as is or… cover it in glitter?! The possibilities are endless, people.
7. Wright Kitchen Food Gradients: Three cheers for #thingsorganizedneatly and COLOR COORDINATED FOOD. We can’t get enough.
8. Spice Girls Reunion: Looks like the Spice Girls have a new member! JK, but that’d be sweet. Eva Longoria joined the pop icons at David Beckham’s 40th birthday party last weekend and ‘grammed this gem. Cue the ’90s nostalgia.
9. Put a Rang On It: This Tumblr is ginger-fying all of our favorite celebs, and we kind of can’t stop staring… #pharangwilliams
10. #KardBlock: Sick of the Kardashians taking over your newsfeed? The #KardBlock app is designed to block any and all stories about the famous family, no matter what website you’re on. They’re tackling a #BieberBlock next. Happy Kardashian-free weekend! (Photo via Vivien Killilea/Getty)
Happy Friday! Share your favorite weird/crazy/cool thing that you clicked on this week below or Tweet us!