The BritList: The Kanye Body Pillow, a Hot Tub Hammock and More
You can give Rebecca Black all the flack you want, but the truth is, every time I sit down to write the BritList all I can think about is how it’s Friday, Friday, and how I’ve gotta get down on Friday. You know? We really are looking forward to the weekend, weekend. And with that in mind, let’s get to the ridiculousness at hand.
2. Bacon French Toast Roll Ups: Sure, you may have accidentally turned your french toast into a bacon taco before, but have you made it look this classy?
3. Zach Galifianakis Swimsuit ($120): Need a new one-piece for the rest of the summer? Or for the rest of your life?
4. @chiliphilly: We’ve featured him before and we’ll feature him again. @chiliphilly is just that prolific.
7. Kat Dennings Channeled All of Her Favorite Beauty Icons: How gorgeous is Kat Dennings in this series of looks? From Sophia Loren to Katharine Hepburn to Anjelica Huston and, finally, to Eddie Vedder, she let the folks at Byrdie transform her into her favorite icons.
8. The Kanye Body Pillow: He can finally be both big spoon *and* little spoon. #dreamscancometrue
9. Turn Boring Links into Emoji Links: Make your emails prettier and way sillier with this site that turns your links into emojis.
10. Adult Ball Pit: Created by experimental design firm named Snarkitecture, this installation in The National Building Museum in Washington is the adult ball pit we’ve all been waiting.
Our undergarments might have taken a backseat in 2020, but with a new year upon us, we're feeling inspired to reprioritize our most intimate clothing layer — especially in time for Valentine's Day. Because hey, what better way to kickstart a season of self-love than by treating yourself to a confidence-boosting set of lingerie?
We turned to trusted intimates brand Adore Me to set us straight on trends for the year ahead, featuring size-inclusive bodysuits, romantic bustiers, lacy babydoll styles, and everything in between. Luxe sets start at $24.95 with free shipping and exchanges, and if you're not sure what style would work best for you, Adore Me has an at-home styling service called the Elite Box. You can try everything on from the comfort and safety of your home, keep what you love, and send back the rest totally hassle-free. Need more to pique your interest? Scroll ahead to see the silky lingerie and loungewear pieces we're adding to our cart.
Adore Me Svana Contour Set ($24.95): You can't go wrong with this playful satin cherry print and lace design.
Adore Me Luana Camisole & Short Set ($24.95): It was about time for a PJ upgrade, and this silky set is perfect for sweet dreamin' and lounging around the house.
Adore Me Gynger Unlined Set ($24.95): Va-va-voom! Hands-down the sexiest piece in the collection, this bra boasts a fiery red bow and skin-showing cups — literally confidence in a bra!
Adore Me Evetta Unlined Set ($24.95): This barely-there flouncy lace set is for when you'd almost rather wear nothing at all.
Adore Me Desirae Robe ($24.95): Take your self-care to the next level with this so-soft robe with subtle lace detailing.
Adore Me Clarisse Unlined Bodysuit ($24.95): This floral lace bodysuit with adjustable attached garters is straight out of our lingerie fantasy.
Adore Me Charlize Unlined Set ($24.95): If plum is more your power color, you'll love this sheer lace set.
Adore Me Helene Cheeky Plus (5 for $20): Our underwear drawer needs a little TLC too, and these comfy undies with coverage are the answer.
Adore Me Kaia Contour Plus Set ($24.95): Cutouts are all the rage, so why not have them in your underwear too?
Adore Me Kaia Contour Set ($24.95): Oh, and it comes in fire engine red — yes, please!
Adore Me Clarisse Bodysuit ($24.95): If you weren't sure about bodysuits, let this classic style change your mind.
Adore Me Corina Push Up Bustier ($24.95): Like more volume in the cleavage area? This sexy corset situation is for you.