The BritList: The Kanye Body Pillow, a Hot Tub Hammock and More
You can give Rebecca Black all the flack you want, but the truth is, every time I sit down to write the BritList all I can think about is how it’s Friday, Friday, and how I’ve gotta get down on Friday. You know? We really are looking forward to the weekend, weekend. And with that in mind, let’s get to the ridiculousness at hand.
2. Bacon French Toast Roll Ups: Sure, you may have accidentally turned your french toast into a bacon taco before, but have you made it look this classy?
3. Zach Galifianakis Swimsuit ($120): Need a new one-piece for the rest of the summer? Or for the rest of your life?
4. @chiliphilly: We’ve featured him before and we’ll feature him again. @chiliphilly is just that prolific.
7. Kat Dennings Channeled All of Her Favorite Beauty Icons: How gorgeous is Kat Dennings in this series of looks? From Sophia Loren to Katharine Hepburn to Anjelica Huston and, finally, to Eddie Vedder, she let the folks at Byrdie transform her into her favorite icons.
8. The Kanye Body Pillow: He can finally be both big spoon *and* little spoon. #dreamscancometrue
9. Turn Boring Links into Emoji Links: Make your emails prettier and way sillier with this site that turns your links into emojis.
10. Adult Ball Pit: Created by experimental design firm named Snarkitecture, this installation in The National Building Museum in Washington is the adult ball pit we’ve all been waiting.