These Geometric Wedding Invites Are Everything Your Modern Dreams Are Made Of
When it comes to planning your wedding, we already know you’re making a lot of decisions about locations, traditions, dresses and more. And while all of those are super important, one of the first decisions you’ll have to make are on your wedding invitations. If you two lovebirds are the more artsy couple of your squad and have a serious eye for design, get ready to go beyond that traditional invitation suite with an invite that’s totally creative and totally you. Scroll on to see 17 dreamy geometric invitations that will *totally* make your modern wedding invitation dreams come true. Even if you’re planning to DIY your own invites, let the ultra-modern geometric wedding invitations below serve as the perfect inspiration to get you started.
1. Modern Neon Geometric Invitations: If you and your sweetie are fans of bright colors and being the life of the party, show off those elements in your invites. Get the look by including a colorful envelope and an oh-so-modern sans serif font. Your guests will be super impressed and ready to celebrate your special day. (via Dahlia Press / Oh So Beautiful Paper)
2. Gilded Geometric Wedding Invitations: Walking down the aisle during the spring or planning a pretty-in-pink fête? This Southwestern pink, peach and coral beauty is just right for channeling a very relaxing vibe. Place a succulent next to the menu on your guests’ table and you’ll have a very stylish desert wedding. (via Philip Ficks / The Knot)
3. Modern Geo Wedding Invitations: Equal parts modern and a tiny bit vintage, this blues-and-grays geometric wedding suite is all kinds of charming. The design itself is so sweet and simple, but also brings in textures through the pretty calligraphy font and hints of gold, making this truly one of a kind. (via Shelley K Photography / Ruffled Blog)
4. Modern Fiesta Wedding Invitations: Sometimes all your wedding invitation needs is a pretty picture with some hand-drawn geometric details around it and a cool map of the area. Go a step further and add themed stamps to match the look. Your out-of-town guests will seriously appreciate the map and cohesiveness of the entire suite. (via Bri Costello Photography / Oh So Beautiful Paper)
5. Lucy Loves Paper Triangle Mountains Wedding Invitations ($39): If you and your S.O. both love the wilderness or are planning a camping wedding, make sure your wedding invitation suite includes mountains, trees and some cute wildlife. This triangle mountains illustration is perfect for the design-savvy, mountain-loving couple.
6. TheJoynerBrand Modern Geometric Wedding Invitations ($25): Planning a modern yet outdoorsy wedding? There’s no better invitation to send than this print-it-yourself minimalist invite with a simple geometric design. Plus, you get the option of adding RSVP cards, menus and table numbers for an additional fee.
7. Modern Watercolor Gem Wedding Invitations: Watercolor-themed weddings have been a huge hit throughout the year, so if you’re planning one, this invitation is the perfect way to introduce your modern theme. Along with the cool geometric invitation shapes, we’re totally digging the patterned envelope liners in this suite. (via Katie Osgood / Oh So Beautiful Paper)
8. Ladybug Pixels Geometric Pattern Mix Wedding Invitations ($30): Rock a vintage-meets-modern vibe by sending out this patterned geometric wedding suite. It’ll definitely set the tone for an elegant yet cool event that your guests will *not* want to miss. For an even more modern style, add a belly band to your invitations with a contrasting color that will make it totally pop.
9. Boho Geometric Wedding Invitations: Boho couples are sure to fall head over heels in love with this pretty, modern gem design. The rock details make it ideal for an eclectic celebration during the spring or summer seasons, while the hints of pink and purple bring a feminine feel. We guarantee it’ll be one of the prettiest things to ever hit your friends’ mailboxes. (via Laura Kelly Photography / Ruffled Blog)
10. Modern + Colorful Wedding Invitations: Planning a garden-party affair? This bold patterned invite is full of bright and cheery colors that scream all things modern. Plus, those geometric lines will remind you of cityscapes and skyline architecture — the perfect suite for a city garden cafe celebration. (via Vue Photography / The Perfect Palette)
11. WhiteWillowPaperCo Tropical Geometric Wedding Invitations ($36): A tropical destination wedding calls for an invitation suite filled with palms and other greenery like your very own wedding venue. You’ll love that you can be totally in charge of the material and amount of prints for this set. You know, just in case you need extra for that cousin you *forgot* to invite.
12. Mid-Century Geometric Invitations: If you’re into mid-century modern, you might want to create a special shape for your invitations mixed with a bit of sparkle for the envelopes to really leave a lasting impression. This unique design is perfect for the minimalist couple who want to add a bit of je ne sais quoi to their wedding look. (via Hayley Rae Photography / Ruffled Blog)
13. Hand-Lettered Geometric Invitations: If you and your partner-in-crime are big fans of neutral, earthy colors and the outdoors, make sure your wedding invitations include lots of greenery with clean lines and some simple kraft envelopes like these. The modern design will pair perfectly with the rustic aesthetic of your wedding day. (via Mary Fama / Oh So Beautiful Paper)
14. Black Holographic Geometric Invitations: For a more modern vibe, go for a black holographic look. While this wedding invitation suite features some seriously out-of-this-world detail, it still looks sophisticated thanks to the geometric shapes. Use it to invite all your crew to come party the night away beneath the glimmer of those big city lights. (via Sparkvites / Oh So Beautiful Paper)
15. Pink and Yellow Lemonade Wedding Invitations: These super cute yet totally bright and vibrant wedding invitations will bring a touch of fun and sun to your special day. Pair it with a fabulous pink envelope liner that matches your font color for a more cohesive look. (via Heather Kincaid / MaeMae & Co)
16. Tropical Summer Wedding Invitations: So elegant yet totally understated, this tropical patterned wedding invitation suite features the most darling pineapple for a sweet and very southern look. The cool color palette and monogrammed design also adds charming touches of whimsy, making it an ideal choice for a semi-formal summer celebration. (via Ashley Kelemen Photography/ Sweet Emilia Jane)
17. Minimal Mod Geometric Wedding Invitations: This minimalist mod geometric wedding invitation might be just the thing you’re looking for if you’re not into the whole suite thing. It has bright geometric touches that would look great if you’re planning on using the same jeweled tones for your entire wedding palette. (via Minted)
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.