14 Throwback Valentine’s Day Cards to Send to Your ’90s-Obsessed BFF
Whoomp, there it is! Valentine’s Day is just around the corner, and while there are all sorts of ways to express affection for your loved ones, a little throwback action is just the thing to show them you really care. The kewl ’90s-vibing Valentines below are perfect for sending all-around good feels and serious nostalgia. So whether you’re planning on a Galentine’s brunch or plan to reconnect with school friends on the party line, we’ve got a few ideas for cards that are da bomb.
1. The Gin Fox It Was Acceptable in the ’90s Card ($3+): We all have that Galentine that just can’t get enough of those snap bracelets and scrunchies. Let her know she can rock her ’90s groove thang all she wants with this card.
3. Meet Me in Shermer YO Valentine ($4+): Yo! just might be the most understated catchphrase from one of the coolest eras. Be a cool cat this Valentine’s Day and send your love a not-so-understated love note, yo!
8. Diamond Donatello Clueless Anti-Valentine ($6): Roses aren’t always rosy just because it’s Valentine’s Day. If you’re a bit anti-love this year, call on your inner Cher and say ”Whatever.”
9. Fineasslines Spice Girls Friendship Card ($5): Girl power was cool in the ’90s, and it’s still cool today. Send a friendly note to your Galentine this holiday to remind her that friendship never ends.
11. Melissa Chaib Mixtape Card ($5): What’s more loveable than a ’90s-inspired mixtape? A cute card with one, of course. Your BFF or S.O. will get to reminisce about those days with their Walkman.