As lovers of beautiful things (kitchen knickknacks, jewelry baubles, craft supplies… need we go on?), clutter inevitably makes its way into our homes. Hey, it’s only natural! Luckily, we’ve got an organization hack that will banish all the chaos *and* look cute while doing so. Tiered trays can add order to any surface and make better use of all that under-appreciated vertical space. Plop one on your coffee bar or your craft command center to keep your beautiful things neat and tidy.
1. Coffee + Tea Station: The galvanized tiered tray here organizes mugs and tea time essentials like fresh lemons and herbs. We love that it’s not only tidy and functional but adds a fresh feel to the decor. (via At Home With the Barkers)
2. Craft Storage: Organize ribbons, paints, and pins with a tiered tray and other functional and colorful organization containers. (via The Crate Paper Blog)
3. Entryway Catch-All: Add a bit of industrial flair to your clutter-clearing game. This handmade Hitonari Works Tired Organizer ($198) is ideal for housing entryway essentials like loose change, keys, and chargers.
4. Bathroom Organization: Keeping shampoos and lotions at the ready is key to an efficient morning routine, but all that bottle clutter can really bring down your powder room pretty factor. A tiered tray could be the answer to organizing your endless shower puffs and bubble baths. (via Tidbits & Twine)
5. Table Centerpiece: A tray like this will make your many things look curated rather than cluttered. Create displays using a mix of everyday items and plants to really brighten up your kitchen table or island. (via Just a Girl and Her Blog)
6. Kitchen Storage: Tiered storage adds a homey feel that can also double as a bookend for your daily cookbooks. (via The Inspired Room)
7. DIY Jewelry Storage: If you’re a flea market weekender, this DIY is for you. Use old cake plates and tea cups to create a very quirky and glam tray to house your favorite jewels. (via Go Make Me)
If you’re looking for more organization ideas and tricks, follow us on Pinterest for tons of inspo and DIY ideas.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.