15 Tinted Lip Glosses for Easy Beauty Pick-Me-Ups
It may look like the most placid, picturesque fall day outside, but one glance at your to-do list and the idea of a calm, cozy morning just went out the window. If you ever find yourself dashing to get ready in the AM — picking and choosing parts of your beauty routine to save + ditch — don’t think getting out the door with a deep fall lip is totally out of the question. On mornings like these, skip the lipstick and opt for a tinted gloss. Rich, shimmery color is a simple swipe away with these tubes (way more doable on your commute than, say, a dark stain), providing your lips with a luxe finish in a pinch. From sheer nudes to velvety reds, these travel-friendly lip glosses are must-haves for any busy girl. Scroll through our 15 favorites for fall, all guaranteed to makeover your pout in five seconds or less.
1. Smith and Cult Lip Laquer in The Queen is Dead ($22): On-trend sheer aubergine with just a hint of added shimmer will easily take your look from day to night or anything in between.
2. NYX Intense Butter Gloss in Chocolate Crepe ($6): This shade of deep, buttery beige would make for a fantastic neutral lip in contrast to a sultry smokey eye.
3. Vapour Organics Elixir Plumping Lip Gloss in Pout ($22): For those that crave a bit of color without the commitment of reapplication we recommend trying this sheer pinky nude lip for a swipe-and-go pout that won’t even require a mirror to apply.
4. Bite Beauty Lush Fruit Lip Gloss in Peach ($22): Embrace some ’90s vibes with kissable baby pink lips. This particular formula is not only highly pigmented but is made with healthy fruit ingredients that make it taste good enough to eat.
5. Bare Minerals Marvelous Moxie Lip Gloss in Life of the Party ($18): You truly will be the life of any party if you’re rocking this bold pink lip. The doe foot applicator even makes it easy to touch up throughout the night so that the party never stops.
6. Maybelline Color Elixir Lip Gloss in Mandarin Rapture ($9): Contrary to popular belief orange shades aren’t just for summer. This color would make quite the statement when paired with a chunky turtleneck.
7. Sappho Organics Lip Gloss in Sandra ($22): Fall is a great time of year to add a little gold to your routine and a golden lip would be lovely and unexpected. Wear it alone for a sheer shimmer or on top of a deeper color for a little added sheen.
8. W3ll People Bio-Extreme Lip Gloss in Berry ($24): Berry lips are a favorite for this cooler weather and this deep hue would look fab paired with bright rosy cheeks.
9. Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector in Rosewood Shimmer ($25): For an enviable daytime pout look, no further than this sheer nude that adds just a hint of life and glow to your lips.
10. GloryBoon Lip Glaze in Apple Red ($10): Listen, sometimes you just want to bring the drama to your makeup. We understand. For those nights (or days) when you want to make a statement, this all-natural opaque red has got you covered.
11. Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss in Super Natural ($6): When we think of the phrase “my lips but better” (or MLBB, if you will) this subdued pink immediately springs to mind. The only thing more enticing than the gorgeous color is the super affordable price tag.
12. Hourglass Extreme Sheen Hi Shine Lip Gloss in Lush ($28): If you’re in the market for a pink that’s not too pink then this metallic peachy pink gloss is for you. Opaque with just a hint of shimmer, you’ll adore this very unexpected take on the classic pink smile.
13. Dior Addict Lip Polish ($33): Moisturize, prime and color your smackers with this primer and polish in one. With mother-of-pearl pigments, this pink will have you glowing all day long.
14. Charlotte Tilbury Lip Lustre in Unleash Me ($22): Treat yourself to some stylish darkness with this deep-hued shade that’s sure to turn heads on a night out.
15. Marc Jacobs Enamored Hi-Shine Lip Lacquer in Pink Steam ($28): Whether or not a purple lip is for you, you have to admit this gloss is a stunner to look at. For those that like to experiment with cosmetic colors we can’t think of a better shade for you to try out.
Which lip gloss will you be grabbing for fall? Let us know your fave in the comments below!