We’re just a few days away from Super Bowl Sunday, so it’s time to tighten up your game day plans. Whether your party plays have been locked down for weeks or you’re still waiting for inspiration to
tackle you strike, we’re here to get you into the entertaining end zone. These 10 delicious dips are the top, most-searched-for picks that folks will definitely want to see as part of your spread. Simply add a few other small bites to your squad, and this year’s festivities will be far from a fumble.
1. Buffalo Chicken Dip: Packed with both substance and spice, this Buffalo dip always brings its A-game to the party. (via The Crave Gallery)
2. Cheese Dip: If you ask us, queso is the king of all cheese dips. And one that’s loaded with brats and beer? Well, we don’t need instant replay to know that it’s totally on point for the big game. (via Brit + Co)
3. Seven Layer Dip: What’s not to love about layers? Whether we’re talking dip, cake or jewels, you’ll be hard-pressed not to find a fan. (via Dessert Now, Dinner Later)
4. Spinach Artichoke Dip: Shhh, no one will guess that this creamy spinach and artichoke dip is actually skinny. Greek yogurt is sneaky like that. (via Happy Healthy Mama)
5. Taco Dip: Pop this skillet into the oven about 30 minutes before kickoff, and get those tortilla chips (or spoons, no judgement) ready. (via Little Leopard Book)
6. Crab Dip: Hot and spicy, this Maryland-style crab dip brings the taste of the bay to you. (via Sweet Salty Tart)
7. Jalapeño Popper Dip: This version may be vegan, but it knows how to get the party (jalapeño) poppin’ as well as the rest. (via Vegan Richa)
8. Bean Dip: Featuring a trifecta of beans and some serious southwest flavor, there’s no better dip out there to celebrate the viewing of this year’s game. (via Nutrition Stripped)
9. Chili Cheese Dip: You only need six ingredients to throw together this well-seasoned cheesy chili dip. Make it a meal by spooning it over some grilled hot dogs. (via McCormick)
10. Black Eyed Pea Dip: Here’s hoping that this Texas caviar dip brings your team a whole lotta luck. (via A Zesty Bite)
What game day dips are tops for you? Share your favorite flavors and recipes with us below!
(h/t Lauren Whitehouse, Yahoo Search Trend Expert)