25 Delicious Dips to Serve at Your Next Shindig
As the new year kicks off to an exciting start, we’re betting that you’ll have at least a few people over sometime in the next few months. Whether it’s to catch up on a casual evening or a big Superbowl Bash, you’re going to need some snacks to set out. Dip is the perfect solution. No matter what you pick, it’s a super easy crowd pleaser that can survive all party long (if you make a big enough batch). So we’ve rounded up 25 of the tastiest dips we could find to give you some major inspo. From the classics to savory explosions and some sweet treats, here are our top picks. Now get dipping!
2. Baked Spinach and Artichoke Dip: What else can be said for this classic? Creamy and decadent, this dip goes perfectly with crunchy endive leaves or salty-crisp crostini, depending on your mood. (via Every Day Dishes)
3. Baked Brie and Sun-dried Tomato Dip: Baked brie in dip form is about as cheesy and delicious as you can get, especially when served alongside baguette or freshly cut apples. (via Sprinkles and Sauce)
4. Labneh With Olive Oil and Za’atar: This tangy and thick yogurt dip gets a boost from peppery olive oil and fragrant za’atar, an Israeli spice blend. It’s a nice change from the more traditional hummus. (via The Lemon Bowl)
7. Triple Meat and Cheese Pizza Dip With Grilled Crust Dippers: Hate sharing pizza with a ravenous crowd? Get your fix with this dip version instead. You could totally swap out the meat for your favorite veggie toppings as well. (via Krafted Koch)
8. Roasted Poblano Pesto: You may think of pesto only as a topping for pasta, but think again. After mellowing out with a little heat from roasted peppers, this pesto turns into a flavor-packed dip that should be right at home at any foodie party. (via Calizona)
11. Skinny Buffalo Dip: We get it. You love buffalo wings as much as we do, but don’t want to get covered in sauce or consume all those calories. Say hello to this lovely dip. It’s the perfect solution to your buffalo-craving woes. (via Skinny Taste)
14. Slow Cooker Butternut Bacon Cheese Dip: Make sure to save room for some bacon and cheese goodness. You could totally serve this as an appetizer or main course, supplemented by plenty of veggies and bread for dipping. (via Some the Wiser)
19. Caramelized Onion, Fig & Parmesan Dip: All of your fave classic flavors blend together in this classy spread that’s just begging to be served with a glass of red wine and some crusty bread. (via Not Your Standard)
20. Hot Sauce-Spiked Queso: Say hello to our favorite cheesy couple, Velveeta and Ro*tel. They’re mixing it up and gettin’ saucy thanks to some hot chili sauce. Talk about a match made in queso heaven. (via Brit + Co)
22. Whipped Goat Cheese with Honey and Pomegranate: Turn your traditional cheese course into a tasty dip for guests to spread on crackers. We promise it’s easier than trying to assemble the perfect cheese board. (via Cooking for Keeps)
23. PB Pretzel Cookie Dough Dip: Make this delectable dip come March Madness, or create your own football version using an oval bowl and brown and yellow Reese’s Pieces instead. Either way, this one’s a winner. (via Brit + Co)
24. Gingerbread Dip: We just can’t let go of this seasonal treat. Here, all the flavors of our beloved gingerbread cookies are combined in a bowl that’s just begging for a graham cracker dunk. (via Mommy of Two Little Monkeys)
25. Vegan Nutella Dip: We may have saved the best for last with this one. Hazelnuts are blended into a smooth, creamy spread and then pumped up with plenty of chocolate and a pinch of espresso. We can’t believe we’re saying this, but it just might beat Nutella on toast for breakfast. (via Oh She Glows)
Which of these dips are you excited to share with your friends and family? Have any other recipes we forgot to include? Tell us your thoughts in the comments below!