Our Big Fat Greek Yogurt Recipe Roundup: 15 Outstanding Recipes
So it’s been weeks since your Olympic party, but after all the medals were handed out you realized you forgot something. What was it? A food from the land of the OG Olympians, perhaps? Well, we have you covered with these 15 winning Greek yogurt recipes. Pro tip: They’re all better enjoyed while wearing a DIY laurel wreath (but what isn’t, really?).
1. Blueberry Oatmeal Muffins: Not your ordinary blueberry muffin, these are packed with whole grains, fruit and yogurt. In other words: they are the perfect grab-and-go breakfast. (via Ellaphant Eats)
2. Southwestern Chopped Salad with Cilantro Lime Dressing: Creamy yogurt and cilantro dressing is the ideal drizzle for a flavor-packed salad. (via Damn Delicious)
10. Loaded Greek Salad With Tzatziki Dressing: We couldn’t have a Greek yogurt roundup without at least one recipe for tzatziki. This version in dressing form may not be the most authentic, but when enjoyed atop a Greek salad with pita-chip croutons, no one will notice. (via Virtually Homemade)
11. Lemon Yogurt Mini Bundt Cakes With Limoncello Glaze: Who doesn’t love a mini dessert, especially one topped with a boozy glaze? (via Jane’s Sweets and Baking Journal)
14. Baked Avocado Fries With Cilantro Lemon Dipping Sauce: Avocado fries are a treat. Take things to the next level by serving them with a tangy, cool dipping sauce. (via Chobani)
15. Twice Baked Greek Yogurt Sweet Potatoes: The sweetness of the potatoes is balanced by the tang of yogurt and brininess of Kalamata olives. Whip up a batch ahead of time and reheat them as needed. Twice baked FTW! (via Little Gems Kitchen)
What’s your favorite way to use Greek yogurt? Let’s talk in the comments!