Here’s What You Need to Know About the Newest Victoria’s Secret Angels
Yesterday Victoria’s Secret announced #TheNewestAngels and a lot of these gorgeous ladies were brand-new to us (unless they’ve popped up on T.Swift’s Insta feed before, of course ;) We’re already pretty close to our bra-and-panty-clad BFFs Cara and Karlie et al, so did some social media digging to find out a little more about the newly winged Angels to see if they can roll with our crew. One thing’s for certain: when these ladies aren’t at bootcamp they all lead fabulous lives worth documenting and worth a follow. Or 10. Here’s what you need to know about each new Angel.
1. Kate Grigorieva, @_kate_g_: If BTS snaps of fashion shoots and runway walk preps are what you like to fill your Insta feed with, this Russian beauty is the Angel to follow. You’ll even spot some famous faces like Karlie Kloss and Adriana Lima every once in a while.
2. Taylor Hill, @taylor_hill: You’re gonna want to follow this Colorado native for the adorable selfies of her and her equally attractive boyfriend. Bonus sightings include her precious dog and honorable angel (and fellow Taylor) Taylor Swift.
3. Elsa Hosk, @hoskelsa: One of the major perks of being a model is all the traveling you get to do and this Swedish Angel definitely gives us some serious wanderlust. From Aspen mountaintops to Tobago infinity pools, this gorgeous gal gives us major frequent flyer mile envy.
4. Martha Hunt, @marhunt: It seems like everyone is BFFs with Taylor Swift these days, especially this American girl. But if you’re not into seeing yet another snap of T.Swift + her gals, this model’s account is still worth checking out since it’s filled with workout shots, her pup and even some homemaking action.
5. Monika Jagaciak, @jacmonika: When it comes to Instagram, you’re either pro-square or anti-square. This Polish model is definitely against the boxed shots. Check out her varietally sized shots that highlight her love of hair, makeup and travel.
6. Stella Maxwell, @stellamaxwell: This well-traveled lady — born in England, raised in Belgium and Canberra, Australia and discovered in New Zealand —has a feed similar to us all. Sometimes she’ll post #wokeuplikethis shots, sometimes she’ll post burrito photos and then other times she’ll post nights out with Miley. This gal is living the American dream, ya’ll.
7. Lais Ribeiro, @laisribeiro16: The Brazilian beauty’s feed basically mirrors your bestie’s. She takes selfies — duck-face + beach varieties — takes care of her face with a mask and grabs some friends for a couple rounds of Cards Against Humanity. Indeed models are just like us ;)
8. Sara Sampaio, @sarasampaio: This model from Portugal not only is a friend of Gigi Hadid’s, but she also enjoys the music fest vibes, bringing her dog along on her journeys and even tends to get a little #overit when it comes to shopping.
10. Jasmine Tookes, @jastookes: This California native is all about life’s adventures. Whether jetsetting, lounging by the pool, hanging on a yacht or cuddling with her drool-worthy man, she does it in style.
Which of #TheNewestAngels will you be following on Instagram? Let us know in the comments.
(Featured photo via @victoriassecret)
If you lack a certain way with words, then perhaps you can rely on showing how you feel this holiday season with an artful greeting card you can make at home! Brit dropped by our crafting studio where we teamed with Camp by Walmart to create a choose-your-own-adventure holiday card tutorial. In the interactive video, it's up to you to decide what type of card you want to make — sentimental, or stylish? Three-dimensional, or keep it simple? After you've selected your design vibe, Brit helps you assemble it all together so your last-min card is ready to send. Get ready to pick up a few new DIY tricks when you watch the video now!