26 Watermelon Gifts to Buy for Any Summer Occasion
Whether it’s a birthday, pool party or beachside bridal shower, any summertime activity will be more delicious with a snazzy trinket inspired by the season’s favorite fruit: watermelons! Let your worries drift away while you’re lounging on a massive watermelon float or rock the chicest summer accessories inspired by the red and green fruit. If you love the sweet snack for more reasons than just biting into it on a hot summer day, you’ll definitely want to keep reading for all the *juicy* deets.
1. Ban.do Watermelon Float ($60): Take advantage of those *lazy* summer hours by lounging the day away on this watermelon float. It’s large enough for you to stretch out on and soak in that vitamin D.
2. Urban Outfitters Watermelon Sipper Cup ($8): Fix up a few drink options to go around, like a yummy watermelon coconut cocktail and a zesty watermelon-jalapeño margarita. Whatever your choice of summer drink, enjoy it to-go with this adorable watermelon sipper cup.
3. Modcloth Cute of Your Labor Earrings ($20): This set of fruit earrings is everything you need to jazz up your summer #ootds. Mix and match your fruits for a quirky but cute look.
4. Sonix Watermelon iPhone Case ($35): Keep your phone looking its best with a stylish case that’s decked out with watermelons. Not only will it make your phone look fab, its lightweight, impact-resistant rubber bumper is also sure to keep your phone safe and secure.
5. Skinnydip Watermelon Pencil Case ($23): For those who love all things glitter, this sparkly watermelon pencil case is THE glam accessory you need in your life. Although it’s technically a pencil case, it’s spacious enough to double as a seriously chic makeup bag or clutch.
6. New Look Beaded Watermelon Purse ($12): This beaded watermelon purse is slightly more subdued but equally as amazing. There’s no doubt this little pouch will earn you plenty of compliments all summer long.
7. Ban.do Fruits Drink Floaties ($12): Grow your float collection with this set of three miniature drink floaties. Whether you’re in the pool or hot tub, it’ll keep your drink afloat while you’re doing your thang.
8. Nasty Gal Lolli Swim Watermelon iPhone 6 Case ($30): Take your watermelon obsession to the next level with this phone case that’s shaped like an actual watermelon. A staple for the always on-trend fashionista, this fab phone case is the one to get.
9. Sonia Cavallini Watermelon Notebook ($16): Jot down your notes in this colorful watermelon-printed lined notebook. Make it a set by picking up a watermelon-inspired pen or simply pink, red and green pens.
10. ModCloth The Slice Is Right Bag ($45): White, red and green faux leather combine to create this sweet crossbody bag. You could say it’s cute enough to eat… and judging by that missing bite-sized chunk, it seems you’d be right!
11.V&C Designs Watermelon Wall Stickers ($43): Liven up a drab space or spruce up bare walls with these watermelon decal stickers. Their peel-and-stick application is easily removable, making these decorations ones you’ll want to bring ’round every summer.
12. Nasty Gal Convicted Melon Mesh Bag ($28): Featuring white micromesh and a pink and green watermelon patch, this melon bag is any traveler’s must-have. Its transparent exterior is straight up practical, letting you pick out what you need with ease, without compromising style.
13. Future State Cute Fruit Tee ($39): Love puns? Say so with this punny watermelon shirt featuring an embroidered watermelon set on a classic white tee.
14. CafePress Summer Bright Coral Mint Watermelon Strip Area Rug ($75): Dry off from a day spent in the pool or at the beach with this pink and green striped towel. Pair it with a festively fruity drink to help soak up those summer vibes.
15. Missguided Watermelon Socks ($9): When you’re not rocking those sandals, slip into these fun watermelon socks before strapping on your tennis shoes. You still need socks in the summer, after all (think: hiking, biking, playing sports, etc).
16. Ban.do Watermelon Super Chill Cooler Bag ($32): Make sure your food and drinks stay cool no matter where the party’s at with this watermelon cooler bag. Pro tip: To prolong the life of your cooler bag, opt for ice packs rather than loose ice, which would melt in the bag and potentially rip the interior lining.
17. Nasty Gal Bite Me Crossbody Bag ($58): Featuring a hard shell body, this watermelon-inspired crossbody bag is both convenient and unique. The detachable chain shoulder strap lets you wear it as a purse or a clutch for maximum versatility.
18. ModCloth Rise and Rind Scarf ($15): Who knew watermelons could be so stylish? Add a bit of fruity fun to your wardrobe with this watermelon-printed scarf. With a print this playful, there’s no need to be afraid to mix patterns for an effortless approach to casual chic.
19. ThePigBakesClay Watermelon Ring ($19): You can’t help but smile at this little watermelon ring. It’ll look great whether paired with other rings or alone. Plus, its adjustable band lets you wear the ring on any of your fingers!
20. Anthropologie Playdate Necklace ($12): This succulent watermelon necklace is the accessory to rock all summer long. Whether you’re taking a dip in the pool or rocking a sundress on the beach, this versatile necklace is one that’ll spruce up any outfit.
21. Saif Chowdhury Watermelon Print Throw Pillow ($20): Spruce up a bare sofa or chair with this bright watermelon print throw pillow. Whether you’re working with neutrals or similar neon-bright hues, this cute pillow will add a welcome colorful touch.
22. Forever 21 Watermelon Shopper Tote ($2): Perfect for trips to the farmers’ market or the boardwalk, this pink watermelon tote is the one you need to carry all your essentials. Its lightweight material will make it easy to tote your must-haves, plus it’s super affordable!
23. Sunnylife Large Watermelon Candle ($14): With 30 hours of burn time, this whimsical watermelon-shaped paraffin wax candle ensures your tabletop is fit for summer festivities. As tempting as it smells, you won’t want to bite into this deliciously-scented watermelon candle.
24. Topshop Watermelon Keyring ($15): Freshen up your purse, backpack or clutch for summer with this adorable watermelon keyring. The touch of rose gold adds a stylishly refined finish.
25. CafePress Cute Watermelon Dotted Acrylic Double-Wall Tumbler ($17): Stuck at a desk when you wish you could be lounging poolside? Bring a little summer fun into the workplace with this super cute watermelon tumbler you can sip your favorite iced tea or coffee from.
26. I’m Your Present Watermelon Slice Earrings ($18): These bright pink watermelon slice earrings are almost too cute to handle. If you want to step it up a notch from stationary studs, opt for these dangling earrings instead!
Which of these watermelon goodies did you love? Follow us on Pinterest for more fab gift ideas!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.